Moderator...

ADS

LuvBug

yeah I think mods have more options than us. I think we can just soft delete and edit, approve and unapprove, etc... the stuff you see as your options. I think mods have more options?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Is this different than being a mod? I am still not red? :confused:

You should have an optional Usergroup Leader title in your User CP that will appear red if you use it. If you use Sponsor or CPS Technician titles, they will appear in their normal colors.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Lovin... you can't see it because you were fired. We just didn't want to tell you. (((hugs)))

:ROTFLMAO:

Nah... You know we love you! Mwah!!!!!!!!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Not sure why it isn't there for you, it has always been there on my list of optional titles and I can see it when I check the individual accounts. I'm going to try to set it manually and see what happens.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I selected the option manually for everyone. I'm not sure what will happen if you choose one of the other options. If you do that and it disappears again, I can change it back again.

I suspect this is a bug if you have never seen that option before. I will investigate and see if I can find out what the deal is, but I'm sure it must have to do with how the Usergroup Leader category is setup.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Well it is still not an option in my "usergroups", but who cares I'm Red! w00t!

Sorry I didn't notice this months ago. I never really look at the titles and didn't notice that no one had been using it, of course, it wouldn't have been red until today anyway.

LuvBug

probably its because we are just usergroup leaders instead of mods. here is what my userCP group memberships looks like
300596795.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC