Light weight stroller

kirst

Im looking for a light weight stroller to free up some space ib my trunk. I would like one that is tall has a storage basket and reclines. What do you guys recommend?

ADS

love-pink

The 2011 Cybex Onyx is nothing short of amazing! Also check out the Baby Jogger City Mini :love: The Britax B-Agile is nice too.

Im posting my EEUC Onyx to swap here shortly ;)

kirst

How do these fold....like a small umbrella stroller or like a travel system full size stroller? Any thoughts on the chicco lightway stroller(i think thats what it called)? I havent had time to check these out on the computer yet but I would also like a snack tray.

love-pink

The Cybex has an umbrella fold and the BJCM/Britax has a half fold thats pretty unique but super easy ;) The BJCM/Britax have trays you can purchase. Ive never tried a Liteway.

Kaitsmom

I tried out the Cybex Onyx and fell in love! Cant wait for tax time to get one in purple. It folded up nice and small and my 3 yr old fit very nicely in it.

cupcakepirate11

I tried the liteway and the cotch stap is really short, it made it look very uncomfortable.

I have a quinny zapp, it folds small but doesn't recline. I'm ok with that though.
My second choices would be a britax blink or maclaren

kirst

I really liked all of the strollers that had a recline but am looking to stay around 100 or less since we may need a double stroller in like a year and a half. I guess I should have mention that but didnt think of it. I liked the blink and the price of the cowmoo one but I know jon would not. Anything I should look at?

Also what do you guys think of nobetterdeal.com? Ive seen some good prices there but for somereason scared to buy from them because im scared that somthing is wrong with the product. Is there things to stay away from on there such as damaged box and how do you feel about buying carseats from them?

mkksmom

We have the chicco and a maclaren. My vote is Maclaren. The double doesn't always work out with kids of 2 sizes and dh and I like the ability to split up. You can always get a connector and turn 2 singles into a double. The Maclaren is expensive, but such a smooth ride and will last. It's even smooth when my 7 year old jumps in.

kirst

I think getting a double later will be best for us because if we get a lightweight one now we will have two seprate strollers since we have a full size graco already and im sure there will be times when ill have the kids to myself then the double would be good. But then there are the stroller adapters that you mentioned so idk theres to many what ifs so ill just figure that out when we have a second child.

So I found a britax blink for 70 which seems like a good deal since it said 53% off! Its not my fav as far as looks but love the price compared to the mclaren(sp). Any pros or cons about this stroller?

My want list:
Reclines fairly far
Fold is compact
Tall handle height
Basket for storage
Comfortable for baby
Easy fold

Does this stroller fit my list above?

lovemybabybug

I love the Chicco Liteway. Way better than my quest. The canopy is better, the push is smoother, the storage is more easily accessible and it doesn't tip as easily, so I can hang my diaper bag on it. The basket on the quest is useless And it is way too tippy. I was playing around with the Zapp. ( on clearance at BRU) and I love everything about it but the fact that it doesn't recline. I am trying to decide if I can live with it, I am tired of my BJCM.

kirst

I love the looks of the chicco liteway it was my first choice as far as looks and I found a decent price. Im concerned about the short straps. My daughter is almost 24 lbs at 10 mos. What are your thoughts on the strap? How old and big is you son/daughter and how do they fit?

lovemybabybug

I have never had a problem with the straps but my kid is tiny (33 ins, 21lbs 8oz at 26 months). My friend has a chunker ( nearly 30lbs @ 1 year old) and she also loves the stroller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC