lesser evil - front seat or no headrest

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
What vehicle?

How tall is the child? Does s/he fit properly in the seatbelt without a booster? Does the child still fit in any high-back boosters?

She is 57 inches tall and 5-steps. Her sisters are in a Maestro and a Turbobooster, so no high back booster fits in the back. The tops of her ears are just over the seat back and there is no headrest. The carseats can't fit next to each other or I would just move her outboard where there are headrests. Why don't car companies put a head rest or each seat?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Well. the SAFETSToption would be to keep her in the back, with a headrest. I honestly don't see why those 2 seats won't fit next to each other.,. have you had a tech help you? The meastro really should be the one in the middle position. I do a ton of work in an older taurus, and have never had issues fitting 3 across. (It's my daughter in laws car for my 3 grandkids) How old is the child in the turbo?? Perhaps something shaped differently, such as a literider, bubblebum, etc, would allow you to move the seats around, and fit better than with the TB, which i know can sometimes puzzle poorly with others.

Baylor

This. They should sit side by side. My aunt has the same car and we can the GN and two people back there so I can not see how the Maestro and turbo won't fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC