I've got the Incognito!

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
You don't have access to a '12 Town & Country do you? This would be perfect for the middle third row, if it fit that is. (A harmony youth fits but the arm rest make it impossible to buckle in a three across.)

I can take a pic in my work van (2012 Routan) which is the same platform as the T&C. I won't be back until tomorrow.

ADS

jacqui276

I showed the pictures to DD and she thinks that it is awesome and wants one. She was convinced that you must have removed the seat for the pictures with him sitting in it as she couldn't even tell that it was there. She's had the odd comment from friends about riding in a baby seat so likes this idea. She 5-steps in some vehicles, but not all since the lap belt fit is sometimes too high.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I showed the pictures to DD and she thinks that it is awesome and wants one. She was convinced that you must have removed the seat for the pictures with him sitting in it as she couldn't even tell that it was there. She's had the odd comment from friends about riding in a baby seat so likes this idea. She 5-steps in some vehicles, but not all since the lap belt fit is sometimes too high.

It really is awesome and totally discreet. In DH's car where he has black interior, you don't even notice sitting there without a kid. And definitely don't see it once kiddo is sitting and buckled. I'm so, so excited about this product!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It really is awesome and totally discreet. In DH's car where he has black interior, you don't even notice sitting there without a kid. And definitely don't see it once kiddo is sitting and buckled. I'm so, so excited about this product!

Just saw this for the first time yesterday and I'm very excited too! Mine is waiting on my kitchen counter. Stay tuned for some giveaways too!

YinzerMama

Silly question but I wonder how this work work for really short adults who need a boost to drive? I have a friend who sits on a pillow. I think she is 4'10.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Silly question but I wonder how this work work for really short adults who need a boost to drive? I have a friend who sits on a pillow. I think she is 4'10.

Well, my mentor has pictures in one. She and TheCarSeatLady were checking it out. B is petite and it fit her very well. She said it is even comfortable.

glockchick

Is it any wider than the Bubble Bum? DD is outgrowing her BB by width and would prefer not to go back to a traditional booster.

jaemom

Is it any wider than the Bubble Bum? DD is outgrowing her BB by width and would prefer not to go back to a traditional booster.

Is it thinner or not as tall? As the bubble bum. My son is too tall for the bubble bum in my car since it doesn't have headrests. He is 9.5, but only about 56lbs. The incognito supposedly starts at 60 right? In the winter with heavy clothes and shoes he would probably be right near 60.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC