ISO Boyish MA cover

goodliffj

ISO Boyish MA cover Would be really interested in the blue doggy one - Fido or Faux Paws ???

UPDATE: Trade pending-would still love a blue doggy one too as a second cover.

DS is now using DD"s MA and I'm not liking the Ashley cover for him:p. Would like it to be EUC or better with the pads and from a non smoking home. Would prefer shipping to Canada please.

ETA: Would be really interested in the blue doggy one - Fido or Faux Paws ???

Last edited:
ADS

Melanie

I don't know anything about shipping to Canada so I'm not sure if it would even work for you. I have an Onyx Decathalon cover I'd be open to trading for yours if you'd pay shipping both ways. It's barely been used as a spare for a MA. Or I have a cowmoo that i might be willing to part with. They are both in perfect condition with all pads.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I have an all-star blue cover with pads but I would call it VGUC not EUC. It has some small slits in the cover up near the tether pouch. It's about to get washed but I don't think it has any other issues besides the one noted above.

goodliffj

I don't know anything about shipping to Canada so I'm not sure if it would even work for you. I have an Onyx Decathalon cover I'd be open to trading for yours if you'd pay shipping both ways. It's barely been used as a spare for a MA. Or I have a cowmoo that i might be willing to part with. They are both in perfect condition with all pads.

DS is in the seat now and the Ashley is our only cover, so I can't let it go until I have a replacement.

I have an all-star blue cover with pads but I would call it VGUC not EUC. It has some small slits in the cover up near the tether pouch. It's about to get washed but I don't think it has any other issues besides the one noted above.

Can you post pics? What do you think you'd want for it?

I have a Platinum with no shoulder pads, or a cowmoo with all pads. Cowmoo is EUC, Platinum is VGUC

Def want all the pads. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm not really a fan of the Cowmoo:eek::duck:

BudgieStew

I have an Onyx in EUC from a pet free/non smoking home I used it for just a few months a couple of years ago and willing to ship to Canada;)
If you are interested let me know and I can take pictures for you.

tam_shops

I NEED the Onyx! That's why I joined, please! :)

Was reading this because I have an GRANITE w/ all the pads & I am Canadian, so no problem shipping from here.

And, I have American Shipping so no problem accepting shipping there!

tam

Editing, I have a Granite, want the Onyx. PMd BudgieStew, hoping to hear back.

Last edited:

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
I have an EUC All-Star Blue. I don't have pics at the moment(I'm out of town) but there are no holes/stains/rips/tears. It's in great condition. I have all the pads.

drlynne

I have a blue gray one (photo in my albums) and I also have an all star blue, I'd be willing to trade and ship first no problem.

vtbecca

I have a Fido cover that's been sitting around. I tried to ebay it but no luck. I do not have the belly or strap pads anymore though, just the cover. There is a tiny part in the seat where the velour came off but otherwise in great shape. Let me know if you may be interested, I do have pictures. Non smoking home, no pets either.

Becca

goodliffj

I'll do pics when I get back into town on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I'm not sure how much to ask actually.

TY:)

I have a blue gray one (photo in my albums) and I also have an all star blue, I'd be willing to trade and ship first no problem.

What is the condition of the All Star one?

I have a Fido cover that's been sitting around. I tried to ebay it but no luck. I do not have the belly or strap pads anymore though, just the cover. There is a tiny part in the seat where the velour came off but otherwise in great shape. Let me know if you may be interested, I do have pictures. Non smoking home, no pets either.

Becca

Thanks Becca, I def want a cover that is EUC with pads.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC