Interactive Map: Nautilus Sightings (add yours)

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Not at either of the two WalMarts in Winston-Salem NC or in Kernersville NC. I've spent more time in WalMarts this weekend than I did in all of 2007, I think!

ADS

vamom

It came into the walmart in Christiansburg, VA on Saturday. I know because I have been checking EVERYDAY! They had 2 in the box, the salesperson (who offered to help me, the first time in my entire life in a walmart) said that they would put in on display when they did the new module next week or so. It was the black and silver one pictured on other links.

I really wanted to get it just to see, but I did not have room in the car, and my mom would have had a fit (she is die hard britax now, lol).

I may buy it tomorrow....

mom2riley

It came into the walmart in Christiansburg, VA on Saturday. I know because I have been checking EVERYDAY! They had 2 in the box, the salesperson (who offered to help me, the first time in my entire life in a walmart) said that they would put in on display when they did the new module next week or so. It was the black and silver one pictured on other links.

I really wanted to get it just to see, but I did not have room in the car, and my mom would have had a fit (she is die hard britax now, lol).

I may buy it tomorrow....
Oh, Christiansburg is close. Hopefully we will get it soon in Roanoke then.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I got one!!!! In Chino, CA. I got the last one they had, though, so I'm not sure I should put it on the map. But maybe since they had it, they'll get restocked before other places?

BTW, this was, like, the 13th WalMart I called, but the first "superstore" so maybe that makes a difference?

bethng

Had a few minutes to spare so I swung by the walmart near my work (the only one I have near me) in Port Orchard Washington. Not a nautilus to be found. :(

Relish

Madison, Wisconsin. I saw two Nautilus boxes at the brand new Walmart on South Towne Dr in this morning. No model on the shelf yet.

I think this may be a superstore, but I"m not sure, its not one of my usual haunts.

remken

I checked the Super Walmart and regular Walmart here in Spokane WA. and neither one of them had it. There another Super Walmart out in the valley that I haven't tried yet.

I don't know how to use the map thing or I'd post it there.

Madison, Wisconsin. I saw two Nautilus boxes at the brand new Walmart on South Towne Dr in this morning. No model on the shelf yet.

I think this may be a superstore, but I"m not sure, its not one of my usual haunts.

Yeah! I found the carseat freak in WI!! This a brand spankin' new Walmart. The first Supercenter in Dane County. It even has cart escalators like IKEA. Glad some were found close to me! Woo hoo!:thanx!::love:

bestjob-mommy

I tried a walmart in DFW Tx area, and they said they couldn't even look it up without an item number# Does anyone have insight as to how to look this seat up at Walmart to see if we will have some soon in TX?

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I saw it today! It was at my local Wal-mart. They didn't have a display, so I'm going to look into the return policy to see if I can buy one, play with it, have multiple sized kids (I have a 75lb wide bodied boy to test the booster, a tall skinny 9 year old, a 4 year old who can't fit in any harness but a Regent, a average 3 year old, and a tiny 2 year oldto represent the 20lb minimum all lined up to sit in it for me :D).

CandCfam

I saw it today at a local WalMart - Rogers, AR.
They had it zip tied to the rack, so I couldn't play with it.:mad:

I'm tempted to take some little scissors back with me and snip it off so I can play with it.:whistle:

ktmo

I checked the Germantown, MD WM and the Frederick Super WM and neither had it.

I called Great Beginnings and spoke to someone in car seats and he said they didn't have it and weren't going to be getting it, but I don't really think he knew what I was talking about.

Katie

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
None here, but that is from DH, who is not necesarily reliable.......
I wanna say HI to whoever put n the Jonesville sighting, I saw the star on the map and was like..."hey!" I grew up in the Reading/Hillsdale area!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC