How long do you think my DS would have left in a Coccoro?

scoutingbear

No no. I have too many seats for 3 kids.

I'm still considering buying the Coccoro (haven't decided which seat I want for my bribe) and I don't think even my youngest would fit it, like, at all. I suppose she might use it forward-facing for about 2-3 months. But I wouldn't ever put her forward-facing short of, you know, hail of fire falling from the sky and fleeing to the hills, so...

But if you get the Coccoro, we could meet again and play with it in MY car! :D Oh, and I think you would be fleeing from the hills if there was fire in your area :whistle:

ADS

oxeye

I got it. And it works. I'm giddy. :D No pics as it was dark out by the time FedEx delivered it but hopefully I'll have time to do pics tomorrow.

Carrot Cake looks pretty cute between two Malibu Radians.

Now to decide what to do with the extra XT - sell it or keep it as a spare. Or use it for DD1 FF in the Sienna (which I've wanted to do but haven't because she says her Frontier is more comfortable than the Radian).

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
LOL please get a Coccoro to make me feel less guilty about it! And I am so picturing fire hail and you installing the Coccoro in your car FF just because that's the only situation where you would use it. :p

So just how many seats do you have?

I have, um, *looks around furtively and whispers half-ashamedly* 16. Probably soon 19. Um, that's not counting the non-usable European Chicco infant carrier I got on Craigslist. :whistle:

But if you get the Coccoro, we could meet again and play with it in MY car! :D Oh, and I think you would be fleeing from the hills if there was fire in your area :whistle:
Yeah, in real life, I would probably flee from the hills. I was just picturing something, like, biblical. Like Sodom and Gomorrah. And for Maggie to be FF-- it would still have to be because there was no other seat available that fit her RF. Since I have 2 spares that fit her RF sitting in my closet-- never going to happen. Coccoro will have to wait for the next baby, unless I get it just to play. :whistle: If you want to play with one, I can set up another L.A. playdate, though-- Jennie has one and I think there will be one in North Hollywood soon... Or you and I can just plan to ditch our families and drive down to Bergstroms together one of these weekends...
I got it. And it works. I'm giddy. :D No pics as it was dark out by the time FedEx delivered it but hopefully I'll have time to do pics tomorrow.

Now to decide what to do with the extra XT - sell it or keep it as a spare. Or use it for DD1 FF in the Sienna (which I've wanted to do but haven't because she says her Frontier is more comfortable than the Radian).

You know I'm a car seat enabler/pusher. Why would I encourage you to get rid of one? :whistle: I'd keep it... :D

Last edited:

soygurl

Oh, that sounds cute... :love: (I might have another little car seat orgasm again... :eek: :p)
What cover is the extra XT?

I have, um, *looks around furtively and whispers half-ashamedly* 16. Probably soon 19. Um, that's not counting the non-usable European Chicco infant carrier I got on Craigslist. :whistle:
:jaw: :dizzy: :bow: Wow. That's amazing!

Then again, I don't have any kids of my own, only ever transport one kid (my niece, W) in my car, and I own three seats (only one is usable, the others are yard sale finds waiting to be destroyed)... and I borrowed another from a friend for demonstration proposes. I'm thinking of asking her if she wants to sell it to me cheap (rear adjust SR). And I really want an XTSL just in case I ever need to have W and O in my car at the same time. :eek:
It's a good thing I'm so underpaid! If I had any extra $ laying around (not implying that you do ;)) I'd probably own another 3+ seats) :whistle: :ROTFLMAO:
If my family knew, they'd have my committed! :rolleyes:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The thing is, I actually do use all of them. Well, occasionally. Okay, almost all. ;)

Okay, I forgot. I'm down to 15 because I donated my Scenera to a family at the last seat check I worked (they had a baby in a SR, which we fixed the usage and installation of, and 2 little girls-- I mean little, like 28 lbs. or so, 2 and 3-- in a FFing Scenera and a FFing CS. They wanted to turn both girls around but since the CS only RFs to 30, I gave them my Scenera so that both girls could RF! Also that way they both had pink seats and would not fight over them, lol!)

Unless you count my other Scenera which is on "permanent loan" to a friend. (As in, she'll keep using it until it expires, most likely.) Then I'm back up to 16... And I am trying to get rid of some. I just haven't had many takers, lol!

soygurl

Hahaha! I love it! You're like my idol now, lol! :p
Though I'm sure there are several people on here who have more seats (or did at some point). I love this place. :loveit:

oxeye

Oh, that sounds cute... :love: (I might have another little car seat orgasm again... :eek: :p)
What cover is the extra XT?

:ROTFLMAO: You all should have seen her when she saw my Flora XTSL.

The other XT is a Rio - not very exciting.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC