News Holiday Shopping Request from Car-Seat.Org

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Quick Shopping Links: Amazon | Target | eBay | Wayfair/CSN | Walmart | Kohl's | Sears | Macy's

As you shop online for the holidays or even for carseats or other general purchases, please consider visiting Car-Seat.Org and clicking a link from our forums to the merchant where you plan to make a purchase. It only takes a few seconds and a small commission is sent back to support Car-Seat.Org, at no cost to you. You may even use any and all coupon codes in conjunction with using our links to support our sponsors! Most merchants participate automatically. So, you can usually use any link you find, from those in my signature, to those you find in posts from other members, to the banner advertisements you see on any page, to the "Quick Shopping Links" above.

More below from the Support Car-Seat.Org post in the Announcements forum. Please take a moment to read it. Thank you again for your support and for supporting our generous sponsors!

----

Please Support Car-Seat.Org

Unlike many popular online community forums and websites, Car-Seat.Org is privately owned. It is operated by a core group of moderators who are parents and child passenger safety advocates themselves! Many forums are owned by large companies, were purchased by "vertical forum integrators" or were sold long ago by the original founder to another party who simply monetized it for profit. These entities often care little about the topic or community beyond its potential for financial gain. We mention this because Car-Seat.Org is now big enough to be very expensive and time consuming to maintain. We rely on our visitors and members to help us continue with our mission, so we can avoid selling out like many other online communities.

The forum and related websites are now primarily supported by advertising. We do not directly sell any products or services. The easiest and best way to support Car-Seat.Org is to use our links to sponsors and advertisers, including Amazon, when you make a purchase. It doesn't cost you anything but a few extra seconds to use our links or to bookmark our links below!

Also, I ask that you please consider NOT using advertisement-blocking software/settings here, or at the very least put www.car-seat.org into your whitelist. While many of us don't like ads, the reality is that our sponsors and advertisers track who visits their websites from our forum and that affects if they will continue to advertise and how much they are willing to pay. You will see fewer advertisements over time if you register and become an active member, and almost no ads appear for subscribers (except those at the very bottom of each page from our premier sponsors). I continue to avoid any type of pop-up. pop-under, scrolling or mandatory "intro" ad placements that many other websites use because they tend to offer more revenues. If you turn off your ad blocker, you will not see these types of intrusive ads. If you must use an ad blocker here, please consider supporting us in other ways listed below.

How to Support Car-Seat.Org:

• AMAZON.COM: Anyone can support Car-Seat.Org simply by using our link and then shopping at Amazon.com and Endless.com. You may shop for any Amazon.com item or bookmark using this link http://www.amazon.com/?tag=carseatorg-20. You may also shop for shoes and bags at Endless.com or visit our Amazon.Com Store .
  • TARGET, EBAY, ETC.: Anyone can support Car-Seat.Org simply by clicking a link or banner from Car-Seat.Org before shopping at Target, shopping at eBay, Wayfair/CSN, Walmart, or nearly any other store linked from a Car-Seat.Org post (these links will not work as bookmarks like Amazon, sorry)!
  • CAR-SEAT.COM: Shop for carseats and gear in the official store of Car-Seat.Org Forums powered by Amazon.com .
  • SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: Please support our advertisers and sponsors by visiting their websites through links and banners at Car-Seat.Org. Our forum sponsors can be found here.
  • CAR-SEAT.ORG T-SHIRTS AND MORE: Also, $1 from each purchase at our new Car-Seat.Org Branded Merchandise Store will go to support our forums.
  • SPONSORSHIPS: We are accepting a limited number of Premier Sponsors. This type of sponsorship may include text and/or banner advertisements. These ads may be static or rotating and may be visible to various usergroups depending on the type and placement. Please see below for more details or contact Admin for pricing and additional information.
  • SUBSCRIPTIONS: Finally, Car-Seat.Org is also accepting optional forum "SUBSCRIPTIONS." Like a donation, it is completely voluntary. Current members and visitors will not have any changes made to their access or features and may continue free of charge as they do now. Subscriptions for individuals are not tax-deductible, as Car-Seat.Org is not a 501(c)(3) charity. As a "thank you", members who do choose to subscribe may be able to receive some additional forum features depending on the type of subscription and their current usergroup. For example, subscribers will see almost no advertisements!

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I need these reminders from time to time. I forget to use the Amazon link, and I don't even think I knew about Target! I'll do my best to remember as I shop!

T4K

I like the reminders, too. I've been on a forum where everytime a sponsor was mentioned it appeared as if it automatically created a hyperlink to that page. It's the betterbidding forum and their main sponsors are Priceline and Hotwire.

Anyway, thanks for all you do!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I like the reminders, too. I've been on a forum where everytime a sponsor was mentioned it appeared as if it automatically created a hyperlink to that page. It's the betterbidding forum and their main sponsors are Priceline and Hotwire.

Anyway, thanks for all you do!

There are some automated links here, but I have the setting at minimal to avoid the more intrusive ones. Subscribers do not see automated links at all or most of the advertisements, so they would have to use member submitted links or those in Admin posts or the Amazon link at the top of the page.

At higher settings, you can get many automatic links added per page that can be annoying, along with mini pop-up info tabs on mouseover. I've found that those aren't as annoying, but have resisted enabling them as long as the bills are being paid lol.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I ALWAYS forget to click through to Amazon from here. I shop there all the time and never remember :( You should send me an email every morning reminding me to get to Amazon through here. I will definitely try to remember for my Christmas shopping.

Cryssy Jane

LISmama810 said:
I ALWAYS forget to click through to Amazon from here. I shop there all the time and never remember :( You should send me an email every morning reminding me to get to Amazon through here. I will definitely try to remember for my Christmas shopping.

Me too. I order from amazon every couple of weeks. Ill bookmark the above link and hope that helps a tiny bit.

And dude when did the merch shop open. May have to check that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I *think* I'm getting the license plate frame for Xmas. DH didn't close the safari browser on the iPad ;)

They are OK, but ours faded within a couple years:-( Granted, it was parked in the sun every day.

The one in my avatar is made of colored plastic then overcoated with chrome or another color. No graphics, but seems very durable.

I started with something like this one:

http://www.plateframesonline.com/sh...r_Dogma___Funny_License_Plate_Frame?n=1496848

Then customized it with my own font and text. There are coupon codes floating around and I think it came out to under $20 after shipping. Pricey, but better quality if you don't want the car-seat.org forum graphics.

Update- seems like they no longer offer chrome and the fully custom ones are even pricier:-(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC