Help me decide what to get rid of

Angela

I have WAY more seats than I need right now and am running out of room to store them all. Here's what I have:
*Frontier 85 -DS's primary seat
*Parkway SG & Monterey (trying to decide which of these fit DS best in DH's car)
*Turbo booster
These are all the seats we have that fit DS. I'm going to keep the TB as a backup for friends, but will be getting rid of either the Parkway or Monterey depending on which 'fits' him better.
Seats I have but don't use much:
*Snugride 35 - this is one that I use for demo's - but a tech friend of mine has a Keyfit I can borrow as a demo too.
*My Ride 65 - Works well in my 3 across, when I rarely need it. I can only use it rear facing in that 3 across and the few kids I watch every once in awhile will be switching to ff soon. I also use this as a demo seat, but that same tech friend also has one of these I can borrow.
*Radian 80SL - This is one I will definitely be keeping because it works well for several kids I watch off and on.
*CCO - This seat fits really well in DH's car, but a My Ride will work in his car on the passenger's side. It's also the only seat that will fit rf in my 3rd row, but I've only used it once or twice for that situation. I would only be putting it in DH's car if and when we get pregnant with #2 - So at the minimum wouldn't even be used for another year.
*Orbit - NOT getting rid of this one. :)
Thoughts? Anyone interested in anything? Most DOM's are 2010.

ADS

Angela

Okay, I'm going to make a new post with the seats I'm selling. Love-pink has first bids on the CCO, if not, I'll pass the info on to Kac. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC