Help! Can you identify this stroller? Do I want it?

Relish

This posting just appeared on craiglist. I can't tell from the pictures which Peg is pictured. I'm not very stroller savy.

http://madison.craigslist.org/bab/570694132.html

I've been thinking of getting a Mac or a Peg but just started looking. I'm trying to replace our Graco umbrella something or other that drives me nuts with its steering. I have a jogger but can't fold it worth a darn so that can't go in the car either. Ds doesn't really like to ride in strollers so I can't justify spending much but the times I need a stroller, I need a good one.

Uses:
--travel by plane or in car
--take on buses for downtown sidewalk use

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I think it's the Aria as well... how old is your son and what is his weight/height.

I prefer the Mac over the Peg. I love my P3 Pramette for the sole reason that I could have baby face me and for the step on the back for my older child, but otherwise I would prefer a Mac. I don't care for the Aria at all. :(

I think for the uses you described that you would want an umbrella stroller. If you don't need recline anymore than the Volo would be a fantastic option.

Relish

Thanks for responding so quick! Ds is nearly 2yo, maybe 25lbs.

I rarely see nicer strollers on CL here so I was excited, but I'm fairly certain I don't want an Aria. It does't seem like it'd be enough of an upgrade.

I tried a Volvo at Target but Ds didn't seem to fit/sit very well even though he's so petite. I guess I'll keep looking.

Where do you find used strollers other than CL or Ebay?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
If you don't mind buying online, thousands of stroller lovers sell theirs at www.groups.yahoo.com 'strollerSWAP' you have to join, but you have access to thousands of fantastic strollers that most of the moms just bought to play with in their living room then sell :D

momme2_3

If I am remembering correctly that is a 2003 Aria model, I think that was around the only year or later that they had parent trays. They are good for quick easy trips for a littler one but IMO not a good stroller for an older 2+ child. The heavier the child the worse it pushes...

I had one (can't you tell) :)

LOL! I live by Madison, and I just saw it on CL! I was hoping it would be a really terrific Peg for cheap!
BTW, my dd is going absolutely NUTS not being able to play outside! Maybe we will have to play "strollers" when it gets warmer! I just added 2 strollers to my collection!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC