FS - New Cowmoo Parkway Cover

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
FS - New Cowmoo Parkway Cover SOLD

Up for sale is a new, never used COVER for the Britax Parkway booster seat. HOLDING FOR Ally until end of Friday :)

This is for the cover only and for the Parkway, not the Parkway SG. Asking US$75 including shipping from Ontario. Shipping estimate from me to CA is about $20 :(

256_5664.JPG

Please cover pp fees.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Thank you.

Last edited:
ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have 2 PWs for the older kids and have been hoping to find 2 of these PW covers. These cowmoo PW covers were so hard to find, I now gave up on the hope of finding another one. I was going to use them with my new/unused MA cowmoo cover for the 2 yr old.

Oh well, maybe 3 matchy matchy cowmoo in one vehicle might be more than anyone can handle anyway :lol:

MissAllyLou

I have 2 PWs for the older kids and have been hoping to find 2 of these PW covers. These cowmoo PW covers were so hard to find, I now gave up on the hope of finding another one. I was going to use them with my new/unused MA cowmoo cover for the 2 yr old.

Oh well, maybe 3 matchy matchy cowmoo in one vehicle might be more than anyone can handle anyway :lol:

I hope not, it's going next to a cowmoo MA and BLVD ... :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC