Destroying a Radian...

lourdes

The metal part that is suppose to make the harness stay tight is not doing it, I need to push it down because it stays up, and the best part is..... Because they didn't have the color that DD wanted (Daytona) they upgraded me to the RXT and let me choose any color she wanted, they didn't have the plum (she love the plum) so she chose the Spring. It will be arriving tomorrow.
Here is a picture of the problem

Last edited:
ADS

lourdes

CrazyBoysMamma said:
Do you have any explosives and an empty field handy? :evil grin: J/K Sortta.

Oh God! I wish I did!! That will be a great stress reliever therapy!!!!!

lourdes

So for all of you that are interested........
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my DH was mad at something because he was killing that car seat!

Last edited:
Reactions: T4K

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Last one probably would have been sufficient. That's probably the most thorough trashing they've ever seen. LOL

lourdes

Starlight said:
Last one probably would have been sufficient. That's probably the most thorough trashing they've ever seen. LOL

I send her the first one just because she told me to send her a picture of the harness cut so I did, but I just had to send her the last one! It was the best meaning of "you need to destroy the car seat" and it had the weapon!

lourdes

It was sooo hard to destroy this car seat, my MIL was asking why it was soo hard and keep saying the same thing, that's why I love the Radian!

lourdes

I just receive this email from Diono: I am going to keep this pic forever! Its too funny! Good job!! Enjoy your Spring Radian!
She was referring to the last picture

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC