Cupholder-less Maestro pics

ADS

Brycen'sMommy

you know, with the caps instead of the cupholder, I bet it makes it narrower, which could be good for 3-across

It works great for 3 across without the cupholders. It puzzles nicely with a RF Evenflo Tribute and a Turbobooster. With the cupholders on, our 3 across would not have worked.

creideamh

Re: Armrest-less Maestro pics

Elite info, please!!!!

We have the cupholder-less Maestro for class use, too.

msg221

Re: Armrest-less Maestro pics

Crap. Someone change my title. Cupholder-less.

Ok, so an elite version of the Maestro will be coming out, with a movable headrest.

Any idea when? I just recommended the Maestro to my friend for Nour & Zain, for the other mom who drives them home from Pre-K. Right now they are riding in the Evenflo Chase boosters that belong to the other mom and since they only have a 40 lb. limit with the harness, I told her the Maestro might be better, in case Zain outgrows it by weight (harnessed) before he's ready to be in a booster. Plus I read on here that the Chase isn't a very good booster, so that is another reason I recommended the Maestro.

NannyMom

I asked the Evenflo engineer (pretty sure that's what he was) if we could remove the cup holders and he said yes. I said that customer serive is giving conflicting info on that (what's new :rolleyes:). He said yes, we could remove them and call and ask for the caps.

I asked the same guy if they were considering making a the Maestro's headrest adjustable. He said yes, and it would be in the $120-150 range, in line with the Nautilus. I didn't think fast enough to ask him about increasing the weight.

Someone....was asking him about adding another slot to the Titan, to give just a little more FF height. He said what they'd probably do is lower the seat pan. So the child's butt would be lower, and the harness higher (and...uh...RF shell height higher too).

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Since ABC is in September, that is when the companies will try to get things out by. I would think most will be Sept-Nov range.

NannyMom

Yes, but then it wouldn't fit small noobs as well, unless they added another LOWER slot...

I was thinking that too. But, I've seen pics here of it fitting noobs without the infant insert. So, if they lowered the seat pan 1 inch, would it still fit with the insert?

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I was thinking that too. But, I've seen pics here of it fitting noobs without the infant insert. So, if they lowered the seat pan 1 inch, would it still fit with the insert?

yes, it should..not as great as it does now but ya. The bottom slot is about 6 inches high, so another inch makes it 7..which is still lower than some infant buckets, but not as good as some others.

Kat_Momof3

you know, if they do make a maestro elite... then you'd only need 3... the titan (decent midpriced seat), the maestro elite, and then an amp backless... not bad... and you'd spend about 250...

Evenflo is really starting to impress lately, much as Graco has.

tam_shops

Thanks for posting, going to phone and order me some! LOL My boys use a 3 across in a Jetta w/ a Scenera.

I am totally confused. Are the arm rests AND cup holders off w/ the cap to cover it, that is what the picture looks like. What I am seeing, is not what I am reading. I am reading that the arm rests are on and the cup holders are off. If that is the case, it would not make it any smaller for 3 across, b/c the arm rest is 90% of the cup holder and the bubble up & over of the cover, would cause the same problem as the cup holder. And, in order to remove the arm rest, you have to take a screw driver and detach the two screws from to separate the cup holder and arm rest. THEN, you snapped the cover over, but there wouldn't be any holes if you did that.

tam

tam_shops

Too late too call Evenflo! Emailed them! Anyone know how much these cost and shipping and do I just order them?

Interesting that they've had the covers for awhile b/c I called last summer. The lady said remove them. I did. Then found out here that others were told NOT to remove them. So, I emailed, get it in writing...That lady said I could not remove them b/c my child's fingers could get stuck in the holes. I said, I'll cover the holes. She said, "nope" and I assumed liability. You'd think at that point she'd have told me there were covers! LOL

tam

tam_shops

Talked to the lady at Evenflo about getting the covers. She said she was going to have to talk to a Supervisor b/c they do not ordinarily sell them, they are for their *basic* model of seat. I told her I didn't want my kids fingers getting stuck in there. She said she'll call me back.

If anyone can give me something else *smart* to say, do let me know! LOL Also, forgot to ask if you can use it in booster mode w/ these *things* in, don't think I ever will, but curious...

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC