Country Moose Kids not allowed to ship Baby Jogger to Canada

Keeanh

I just spoke with someone at Country Moose Kids and was told that Baby Jogger won't let them ship outside the US :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. Even though our dollar is at par, we're supposed to spend 25% more at a Canadian distributor.

ADS

canmom

That stinks, love how we get screwed over in Canada on the cost of things. Order from Albee baby and use promo code "15off" at checkout... I think its cheaper there anyway. I'm thinking about getting the city elite single but waiting to see if DH is going to the USA first (Albee doesn't ship to Canada).

tam_shops

Anyone can use Hagen's of Blaine in WA & bring it across themselves. I use them all the time. If you want more details let me know.

I also use The Letter Carrier in WA PR. Same idea, but I prefer going all the way to Belligham or at least going to get gas/groceries while I'm over there. Plus, I find you get called in for extra taxes less in Blaine than PR.

And, YES, it's ridiculous that we are charged more b/c they can...

tam

lovinwaves

Ladies, ladies, now let's not forget what forum this is in. Control yourselves for pete's sake. I would hate to have to move this thread to the SCM area. :p

amyd

Ladies, ladies, now let's not forget what forum this is in. Control yourselves for pete's sake. I would hate to have to move this thread to the SCM area. :p

I'm just talking about a stroller:cool: (where's the angelic innocent smiley when you need one?).

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor

I think this is fairly specific Canadian content, myself...

They know what forum it is--the one Darren doesn't frequent.

-N.

northernmommy

I wonder how you'd declare it? Something tells me there might not be a specific line on the form for such a purchase. And would there be duty on it? Hmmmmmm....

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Okay, fine, I promise to behave. I bet Nic could help you import just about anything, Kee ;)

Strangely, this reminds me of the time I was asked about 40 questions coming back.. Way beyond the usual currency, guns, alcohol, tobacco questions.. finally I said to the guy:
"And no Mexicans in the trunk, either."
...fortunately, he had a sense of humour.

So, yes, we can import *almost* anything...don't ask for Mexicans, apples, potatoes, currency over $10,000, or guns.

-N.

northernmommy

I never come to the Canadian forum much...but I guess I can assume you are all a bit naughty, eh? :p

Well, in all fairness, you started it. And you still haven't answered my question....

How did you ship BJs, Lovin? Was this a frequent occurance? :whistle:

(Yeah, that thing I said about behaving? I lied :p )

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC