Compliance Vent

ninejr

LOL! That's what I'm thinking too. "What? How did I accidently install that Nautilus in DH's niece's Sunfire instead of in my Grand Caravan?!?? Oh well, it's in there now, might as well leave it be!"

Yep :) except I would be even worse: "opps how did my Radian end up in a box and shipped all the was across the country to my niece in Newfoundland?" It is actually really bugging me because my BIL is in grad school right now and on a budget. If we ever end up moving to the states, the seat may just get shipped to her, I doubt HC is going to prosecute me for giving my niece a seat when I am in another country.

ADS

NorthernGrl

Yep :) except I would be even worse: "opps how did my Radian end up in a box and shipped all the was across the country to my niece in Newfoundland?" It is actually really bugging me because my BIL is in grad school right now and on a budget. If we ever end up moving to the states, the seat may just get shipped to her, I doubt HC is going to prosecute me for giving my niece a seat when I am in another country.

Too funny!
You know what else sucks about this all? I really want another Radian, but I would prefer a Sunshine Kids one. Only because I have a collection of covers for the 65s and 80s that won't fit on the Diono seats. lol

bbartlettnfld

My August (I think) 2010 Nautilus is NOT compliant. Currently in my closet. I really should convert to LBB mode and have it as a spare in SIL and BRo's car for my kids.

amelia222

It really would be a shame if someone were to leave a noncompliant seat on their front porch and it somehow disappeared minutes later.... :whistle:

Keeanh

As long as I trust someone to "forget" when and from whom they got the seat, I'm pretty meh on the compliance thing. I've "accidentally" forgotten a couple of seats in other people's houses...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC