In Search Of Cheap cheap cheap

love-pink

Pretty much need a Snugride 35, Keyfit 30 or Coccoro as cheap as it can get. Shipping would be to Michigan (48615). I could also pick up on the weekend if your near Central Michigan.

I may be getting guardianship of my sisters youngest and as far as I know she has no seat at all right now. :( Im really limited on funds but I may have family that can help if she does come to live with me.

I think I will have around $100 to spend on it.

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

I don't have anything to offer, but a scenera is pretty inexpensive and would work for even the youngest of babes.

love-pink

That maybe what I will have to get at first. I'm not a fan of Dorel at all and not having foam is not a plus to me either :(

love-pink

I hate the evenflo chest clips with a passion :( :( I really think a bucket will be easiest as we only have one vehicle and I always have dd2 with me. It will be slot easier to be able to get baby ready and buckled inside during the winter. Also the bucket would be inside so it's one less seat I'd have to make sure was home if we went in another persons vehicle.

Also when I'm shopping I will have the seat I can place in the back of the cart while dd2 sits in the front.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Have you looked for any loaner programs in your area? I know mine uses Evenflo seats, but it might be your best bet depending on the program. In PA, it's more of a donor program. The used seats are not used again...they're destroyed.

koda&phiasmama

Im selling a chaperone although i dont know how cheap i can let it go? not even sure what a fair price is ..let me know if your intersted it has a DOM of 09/10

love-pink

I havent. That would be my last option as I dont want to take something from someone who has no other option :eek: If she does end up coming into our home it will be a permanent situation and she will live with us.

jewlsvern

I have a SR 22 that expires in 2012. I just have it stored and it was not on my list to sell but if you need it maybe we can work something out. I do not need it as I have a SR30 for the new baby.

love-pink

Thanks a ton for the offers ladies :D:D Im just looking for a KF30, SR35 or CCO because I know each of those will work in our vehicle and they are easiest for me to use. :eek::eek:

purplemama

I could possibly have a Keyfit 30. $100 was about what I was thinking if I was going to sell it. It's adventure cover and has everything with it and was used very little (I'm lame and never go anywhere). DOM 7/10.
I just don't like the fit on DD so I'm thinking of something else for the spring babe.
Let me know if you want it. I live around the Grand Rapids area, I would be willing to drive halfway to meet you.

hunypooh77

I have a SR32 in Bombay, has head rest and boot, in excellent condition (almost like new). DOM 9/8/08...Only problem, no base. I got 2 from a friend with twins when I couldnt stand my KF any longer, and I need both bases.

amandaj553

Not sure if you've made a deal yet, just thought I'd throw mine in there. I have a KF30 in cubes for sale... I have an additional base also. I'm in FL, I have no idea what shipping would be. DOM is 2/2010 and June/July 2010 for extra base. I would need like $150 + shipping for all of it. I could separate if you don't need the extra base ($110?).

Mylilboyblue

I have a Safe Seat 1 (which is the same seat as the SR35 but has a 30lbs weight limit) in the really really really cute Birkshire print that I was wanting to sell for $100 shipped. Has all the parts in EEUC and has a DOM of 7/2009. :)

I can take pictures if you are interested. I even have the original box. LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC