Car-Seat.Org 20th Anniversary Guestbook and Chat Thread

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It's Car-Seat.Org's 20th anniversary! All past and present members are welcome to chat and reminisce about the forum and community in this thread or in the "Party" thread in the Community Member Chat forum (for registered members with Community Member status). Let us know how you are doing and what all those babies from years ago are doing today!

We hope to have a livestream to celebrate on Friday, April 9th, tentatively at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern time. Heather, Kecia and I and some past moderators and friends from the forum will stream live on our facebook channels for Car-Seat.Org and CarseatBlog. All are welcome to join the livestream and chat with old friends or to post on one of the anniversary threads or create your own here if you wish.

The forum officially started around April 7th-9th, 2001. Here's a look with some history:

If you haven't logged in for a while and are having problems with posts not appearing, it is most likely because your email address bounced at some point and your account is waiting for email verification. You can try to update your email address and look for the confirmation email (check spam/marketing folders). Otherwise, feel free to contact me by sending a message:

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's Car-Seat.Org's 20th anniversary! All past and present members are welcome to chat and reminisce about the forum and community in this thread or in the "Party" thread in the Community Member Chat forum (for registered members with Community Member status). Let us know how you are doing and what all those babies from years ago are doing today!

We hope to have a livestream to celebrate on Friday, April 9th, tentatively at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern time. Heather, Kecia and I and some past moderators and friends from the forum will stream live on our facebook channels for Car-Seat.Org and CarseatBlog. All are welcome to join the livestream and chat with old friends or to post on one of the anniversary threads or create your own here if you wish.

The forum officially started around April 7th-9th, 2001. Here's a look with some history:

If you haven't logged in for a while and are having problems with posts not appearing, it is most likely because your email address bounced at some point and your account is waiting for email verification. You can try to update your email address and look for the confirmation email (check spam/marketing folders). Otherwise, feel free to contact me by sending a message:

Hi! I miss this place and all the fun we used to have. Can’t wait to chat with everyone on Friday!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Wow, time flies! My little guy is 15 now, taller than me, and abolsutely crushing high school academics. So proud of him! I've already made his learner's permit appointment for Sept, having lots of angst over that milestone! Our big kid is 26 now, graduated college a few years ago and is working successful in his field and living on his own. So proud of both of them! I miss the forum and all the fun we had here, and glad that I had that chance to make some lifelong IRL friends as a result of connections here. I'm still very active as a CPST, that passion hasn't waned at all over the years as my kiddos grew up.

Mylilboyblue

It’s been YEARS!!!

The baby I joined for when I was looking to buy him in convertible car seat in 2007 is now almost 14! My other 2 sons that I had when I was an active member are almost 11 and 8. Then I had a surprise baby in 2016 (a 4th boy!) that will be 5 in September. Hope everyone is doing good!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It was great to see everyone last night, this community was the best! If you see any other forum friends who missed it, please let them know to stop by and say hello here.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC