Can I interview one of you on my blog? CPST :)

MamaDweeb

Can I interview one of you on my blog? CPST - UPDATE, post written! read it :)

Child Passenger Safety week is next week and I want to write an informative article on my blog about common misunderstandings with car seats.

Is there a CPST that is willing to be interviewed on my blog? It would be via email and totally painless I promise - but if possible I'd like a small pic to go with the story.

My blog is http://mamadweeb.com so you can check it out and get a feel for what I write about. Totally family stuff all the time :D

Thank you everyone! I got so many responses and had plenty of content. I ended up interviewing Jennie Reiff and Wendy Tischler Thomas. They did so great! The information I received was priceless and I hope lots of moms find this just as valuable and helpful as I did! Here is the link http://mamadweeb.com/2010/09/child-passenger-safety-week-top-ten-car-seat-safety-tips.html

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

I sent a couple of private messages out for you. :) It's Saturday morning so it's usually pretty slow here.

monstah

For some reason it says I have zero pm's.......

can you email me ........ and then I will respond to your email with the questions :D

Sorry I wasn't very clear. :eek: I sent some private messages to a couple of techs from here with a link back to this thread so they see it.
See... you don't want to interview me. ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm always happy to talk. I like to do it. I'll e-mail you. :)

(Also, you might want to remove your e-mail and/or at least format it in name AT webdomain DOT com address format, so webbots don't steal it and spam you.)

kaitlyn

Senior Community Member
It's a small world, I post this on Facebook and a friend comments "Wendy was just at my house like 2 weeks ago to check my friend's seats"

Apparently Wendy is a celebrity now :p

MamaDweeb

It's a small world, I post this on Facebook and a friend comments "Wendy was just at my house like 2 weeks ago to check my friend's seats"

Apparently Wendy is a celebrity now :p

LOL that is so funny!! I'm glad it is getting the word out about safe seats. Wendy sounds like a very busy gal, from her blog & bio

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC