Britax Marathon Ashley Floral cover $25 + shipping! Also Regent Sahara.

celtic1885

Sorry! :D. I will have you know, once my AF gets here I will have 13 covers for my MA. And I only see my nephew (who obviously doesn't need the Dragonfly, Brooke, or AF) less than once a month. I wish I could find a nanny job here so I can use it more :rolleyes:.

Yes, I will be listing a few on Swap in the next couple of weeks.

got a Freedom? :eek:
And thanks again for the heads up, I went ahead and got the Regent cover - $25 is a great deal!
went back and ordered and AF as well.............

ADS

NVMBR02

Thanks, I ordered an Ashley Floral. I will now have 3 covers for my ds....all star blue, cowmoo (I traded mine, missed it and bought another :whistle:) and ashley floral :eek:. I figure if number 3 ends up being a little boy I can sell or trade the ashley floral, or maybe my sister will need an extra cover for my niece.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

libranbutterfly

Sorry! :D. I will have you know, once my AF gets here I will have 13 covers for my MA. And I only see my nephew (who obviously doesn't need the Dragonfly, Brooke, or AF) less than once a month. I wish I could find a nanny job here so I can use it more :rolleyes:.

Yes, I will be listing a few on Swap in the next couple of weeks.

You can always move back to KY and be my nanny :)
Thanks for the link, I will order a AF and a Sahara IF my check comes in tomorrow,

Dillipop

I got one of each! I don't really need 3 covers for my regent and definitely don't need a girly one for my marathon, but you never know- the next one could be a girl, right?

jessclear

I just received my AF cover today! I'm so excited. I think I will be posting my "spares" on swap very soon. Now how to explain to DH the new flowery cover in his car. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC