Britax Advocate shipped

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Just in case it has not been said, I am told that the Advocate has been shipped this week for Canada. So give it 2 wks in transit and clearing customs, it should hit the stores late next week or the week after.

Btw, I'll be at the Supersafety Store for a store-sponsored clinic. If you have questions about the Advocate, let me know in advance and I'll see if I can try it out in the Ody captain chair.

ADS

snowbird25ca

Cool. It has a 35lb rf'ing limit I've heard, so I'm curious to know if they've changed the base slightly from the MA/BLVD, and if they've also gotten rid of that ridiculous 32" rf'ing height limit. Perhaps there's been enough pressure and talk of how their seats aren't competitive with such low limits that they've decided to raise both limits. *fingers crossed*

hipmaman

Btw, the store I got the info from (not Safety Superstore but another baby store in Oakville if anyone is interested, PM me) said it was over $400 buckaroos, eh?

I'll check those things out Trudy. And if there are anything else that we need to know, start putting them in this thread and I'll take note, either before Jun 20 or on Jun 20.

snowbird25ca

$449 is the price I've heard. :eek: People who have the money will buy it though I guess. Some people think they're buying safety by buying the most expensive seat, so Britax will make a good buck off of those folks. I imagine in terms of actual increase in production cost those side air cushions aren't a $50 cost... But eh, if people will pay it, then I guess it really doesn't matter what they're charging.

QuassEE

I'd rather not play with her seat...oh wait, seatS.. well, sure!

I'm jealous, and apparently on the wrong side of the country.

-Nicole.

Shanora

WOW...I like the features of this seat, however I had a hard time paying the $350 for my limited edition MA. I highly doubt DH would let me spend $450 for a new seat.....OI!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC