Sold! **Brand NEW** PEANUT Shell Pouch!!!!!!!!!!!

lovinwaves

I just got my brand new Peanut Shell today, but it is a tad to large, so I am buying a Medium.

I am selling this one for $42ppd. They are $50. It has literally been taken out of the package to try on and put right back. I have only had it for a few hours LOL!!

I will pay shipping!! :love:

Thanks, Melissa

ADS

lovinwaves

Ok here ya go. It looks black and white, but it is actually Brown and white.

e7a3f980.jpg

e7a3f97f.jpg

Michelle

Im looking into buying one...I cant get the information about how to size to show up...can someone help? If I need a large I can buy it from you :)

LuvBug

OMG how cute! I wish I needed one and had the money!!! lol!!!
My sis would need a medium too, and she already has a pouch she loves :(

lovinwaves

If I wasn't "hip carrying" it would fit PERFECT!! In fact when I do that "shoulder twist" it fits great, but I don't want to have to do that everytime, ya know?

I am 5'9" about 160lbs ( I think) I should go weigh myself LOL!!

I didn't try to shrink it in the drier or anything, but that might have worked. I am so bummed because I lOVE this print :(

Their sizing info was WONDERFUl:
http://www.goo-ga.com/productinfo/sling/sizing

lovinwaves

Ok, I got the new replacement one today. Medium is MUCH better. In fact I think I could even do a small size, but I will stick with medium for now.

Here are some pix I just took :love: Gaw, I LOVE this sling!!!

e7a33c27.jpg
e7a33c26.jpg

e7a33c24.jpg
e7a33c25.jpg

e7a33c04.jpg
e7a33bf6.jpg

DS really likes it too. He was pretty mellowed out in it. He just got done with OT as well, so he wouldn't let me put his blanket down LOL!

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
You got the same print my best friend has!!! You've got such good taste! Her daughter had never been worn until I put her in my sling...at 15 months...she totally loved/mellowed out in it and that's how my best friend came to get one.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC