BJCMicro on clearance at Target

ADS

nataliem257

Someone up there^ suggested checking goodwill if you have one, apparently that's where target sends the stuff they salvage a lot of the time

NannyMom

I have been to this particular Target at least 3 times (making today 4) since I bought mine, and there were no more. Today I happened to see one, I think it was a return. So.... Don't give up if you haven't found one ;)

munchkin

I have been to this particular Target at least 3 times (making today 4) since I bought mine, and there were no more. Today I happened to see one, I think it was a return. So.... Don't give up if you haven't found one ;)

:yeahthat:

I going to return my last $99 one this weekend and it should go back on the shelf for $50.04.

moonlightblonde

The seat on the Micro is a couple inches taller, the recline is about the same. I don't think putting two together would work, the Micro wheels stick out further than the IPO.. it would be very wide and awkward. The basket is the same size length wise, but you gain a lot of height (especially under the seat). On the Micro, the basket is still accessible when the seat is fully recline. The canopy is 2x bigger on the Micro and seems like it will stay attached if it gets yanked on.

Side-by-side (the back wheels are touching)
cf9cd166-15d9-4458-aeb8-803892f028fb_zpsbb9deb1d.jpg

Wheels:
cc62475a-19fb-4465-a972-5c42c4c0b33d_zps1e70f7f7.jpg

It's a little dark, but the recline and handles are the same height.
c10b6526-2d11-4860-a0a9-c2d02564d347_zps26e147fc.jpg

Canopies:
ea75cbee-592c-4f17-ac92-9232430819b6_zps8dba5047.jpg

Seat height/harness (the harness on the Micro is easier to adjust, but the recline on the IPO seems easier)
fdf336b7-214e-4ad9-a1b9-8f7fbfbf8e2c_zps9fe67ec9.jpg

Trunk space will probably depend on your truck. I have a hatch, so the Micro (assuming it will stand up) might take up less space .
457ef288-5a09-40b5-8d4f-80baccae55b0_zps793f2b73.jpg

Basket (I put a full-sized pillow in both, the Micro fit without much cramming, but in the IPO only fit half-way):
8b658645-61a0-429c-bd61-519cebccfd48_zpse201bc8b.jpg

ae5dc7c1-a173-49f0-9e98-44bcdd019f21_zps86d68286.jpg

I can't tell, are the wheels similar in size to the IPO? I have one that dp really likes but I don't. Trying to see if I will regret selling the IPO. I do like the harness on that stroller.

sparkle3116

I can't tell, are the wheels similar in size to the IPO? I have one that dp really likes but I don't. Trying to see if I will regret selling the IPO. I do like the harness on that stroller.

I think the wheels are a little bigger on the micro. I haven't used an IPO, but I can't imagine that you would regret upgrading to a micro. They're awesome strollers!

moonlightblonde

I think the wheels are a little bigger on the micro. I haven't used an IPO, but I can't imagine that you would regret upgrading to a micro. They're awesome strollers!

Thanks, the IPO was my main stroller for a couple of years (daily use near Ottawa, Canada). It always requires me to use two hands to steer and the basket is terrible. I got a BOB about a month ago so the micro is just an occasional thing - like when we travel/trips into the city.

I probably didn't need it but for 50$ HAD to get it and sold a few random things I had around here to pay for it. I wont get it for a couple of months so I am living through posts about it until I can get my hands on mine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC