BJCMicro on clearance at Target

ADS

EmmaGrace'sMom

Dang..I'm going to have to hit Target today. I totally don't need a stroller, I need to sell my Avio. We've been using a cheapo First Years, but the seat is so tiny that DD hates it even more than riding in a nice stroller.

cookie123

Blah, I missed out. None there. I'm too lazy to go around to the other Targets. I don't really need it either. Maybe I'll stop by one on the way to work later.

crunchierthanthou

"my" store was $99, but found them about 15 mins away. I even have a $50 gc fro Christmas. Score!

If you're in CO, there are 8 left I Glendale. They are by the season/flex area.

Holly

My nephew and his wife are probably getting two of these! They have a city select double but she wants to be able to separate her kids. She is so excited!

love-pink

Mine are $99 still too... But I just happen to run in to my friend.... She said someone probably forgot to mark it down this morning ;)

She said it was coming up as salvage but she was able to mark it down to $50.04!

Yay!!!!!!!

ebp913

I've been resisting this sale because I hate the Baby Jogger basket but I don't think I can anymore at this price! BAH. May be going to Target today.

Meg

Got mine right before it was going to salvage!! :D There was one left and I scanned it and it came up as $99. I asked the employee if it would be marked down further, so she scanned it and she said it was going to salvage. Then she said "if you're willing to take it and buy it right now, it will be marked down to $50.04" :D So, I grabbed it and ran! Lol.

So, anyone who waits until this afternoon might not be so lucky since what I and a few others were told last week (Micro not being sold for lower than 50% off is correct), once it gets to the point of 70% off Target isn't supposed to be selling it anymore and it's supposed to go to salvage.

glockchick

Son of a gun. I went to both the Targets here. The first still had 8 for $99. Then second had 2 still at $139. :( And to add insult, I rolled my ankle walking back to the car to go home. :p

love-pink

Is anyone interested in one for $99 + actual shipping before I return it? I know a lot of stores never had any at that price and its still a good deal ;)

robbertbobbert

I NEVER EVER EVER get amazing deals like this. EVER.

I looked at this thread the second I woke up today and literally LEPT out of bed and hurried to Target. I didn't even brush my hair...

I was so sure my store wouldn't be marking them down, but there was a giant 70% off sign over the end cap they were on and an employee and another customer standing there.

The customer asked me if I knew what it was because there were no photos or display model. So what do I do? I pull up this thread on my phone, of course. She decided to buy one for he pregnant friend.

Whoever guessed they probably didn't sell well because there are no pictures or display model is probably right.

I got mine for $54.74 after tax! I'm SO excited!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC