Best price on a Coccoro and what color??

ChristyH

Ok, I'm getting ready to buy a Coccoro for Lizzie but I'm not sure where is going to have the best price. I can buy in person at a store in town but they only have 1 color and it's $199, I'm sure I can get it cheaper somewhere else...right?

And has anyone seen a few of the colors in person?? I'm at a loss at to what color to get because I've heard they look a little different in person, are they really that muted or are they bolder colors.
DH wants me to get the Strawberry Shake but I don't know.

So someone tell me what color to get, I'm so indecisive!

ADS

Spam

You can get them cheaper online.. $165 w/ bing cashback at babyearth.. I'm not good at making decisions either.. I like the strawberry shake or cherry pie. I think people on here have posted irl pics of both colors.

ChristyH

Yeah so far babycatalog.com is the best price I've found. I'm hesitant to buy from them because I had to cancel my last order because it took forever for the item to get in and even ship to me. I need to get this in less than a month so I may have to look elsewhere and pay a little more.

Still undecided about color, I love the Keylime and Strawberry Shake but I like the muted colors not bold but not having seen them in person I don't know.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I ordered one of mine from babycatalog and it arrived on the west coast in less than a week.

I have seen all of them in person except the blue, black, and green.

From the others, though, I can tell you that the colors are very pastel. Not in any way what I would describe as "bold." I'd say the online photos are pretty accurate.

The one in my siggy is Chestnut with the strawberry shake insert (I have both and mixed-and-matched).

Calideedle

I have always got my items very fast from babycatalog. I have the Carrot Cake one & it isn't bold. It is lovely though :) I am going to buy the Cool Mint cover soon.

I would get the Strawberry Shake one, it is very cute.

puglover333

I managed to get one for $136.89 from diapers.com last week. No tax and free shipping (came the next day!). They only have chestnut, cherry pie, and carrot cake though.

iluvbnamomma

I managed to get one for $136.89 from diapers.com last week. No tax and free shipping (came the next day!). They only have chestnut, cherry pie, and carrot cake though.

wow! How did you get if for that cheap? All i found was 179.99 at diapers.com Please do tell. I love the cherry pie for our red car :thumbsup:

puglover333

wow! How did you get if for that cheap? All i found was 179.99 at diapers.com Please do tell. I love the cherry pie for our red car :thumbsup:

diapers.com has a price match policy (has to be the same color and in stock).

this is what I did -

1. create an account at diapers.com (I already had one)

2. went to babycatalog.com and found the coccoro in a color that diapers.com also has

3. put it in my cart at babycatalog.com and used the coupon code - bcsv10 - to take 10% off of their price of $169 - bringing the price down to $152.10 (do this before you call so you know that everything still works)

4. call diapers.com and tell them you want them to price match the coccoro for you. Tell them where you found the better price and the coupon code you used to get it. They'll put you on hold to verify. Then they'll put a coupon for that item on your account. It will show up when you put the item in your cart.

5. right now diapers.com has a coupon code - everything10 - that will take another 10% off. Once you start the checkout, on the right side of the screen is a box that says "Your Order". Towards the bottom of that box is a place to put in promotional codes. Then apply it. $179.99 - $27.89 (price match) - $15.21 (coupon code) = $136.89

I have no idea how long the codes will work for both sites - so I'd order soon!

Hope it works and happy to help

Last edited:

iluvbnamomma

this is what I did -

2. went to babycatalog.com and found the coccoro in a color that diapers.com also has

3. put it in my cart at babycatalog.com and used the coupon code - bcsv10 - to take 10% off of their price of $169 - bringing the price down to $152.10 (do this before you call so you know that everything still works)

4. call diapers.com and tell them you want them to price match the coccoro for you. Tell them where you found the better price and the coupon code you used to get it. They'll put you on hold to verify. Then they'll put a coupon for that item on your account. It will show up when you put the item in your cart.

5. right now diapers.com has a coupon code - everything10 - that will take another 10% off. Once you start the checkout, on the right side of the screen is a box that says "Your Order". Towards the bottom of that box is a place to put in promotional codes. Then apply it. $179.99 - $27.89 (price match) - $15.21 (coupon code) = $136.89

Thank you so much for the wonderful detailed instructions :D I just ordered the cherry pie. :thumbsup:
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I've seen IRL pics or seen in person all of them except the black. I agree, they are more muted than you would expect. :) All really nice shades, too, except the green, something was a wee bit off in the green I saw.

ChristyH

this is what I did -

Thank you so much!!

Question though for anyone,
Is the Cherry Pie more of a brick red? I would like it more if I knew it was a cheery red than a drab red. KWIM?

Thanks!!

iluvbnamomma

Thank you so much!!

Question though for anyone,
Is the Cherry Pie more of a brick red? I would like it more if I knew it was a cheery red than a drab red. KWIM?

Thanks!!

i would say more of a brick red. its not drab, but not bright red either. i think its a very nice color :thumbsup:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I just tried this, and puglover333's directions worked for me. :thumbsup:

And WOW, go through Bing cashback to get 10% back - and they took it off the original diapers.com price, so that's another $18! Final price will be $118.89. :)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC