Babylove.com - Britax BLOWOUT through 5/31!

ADS

celtic1885

2 questions:

1 - what is the difference with the pre-advisory regent? I need one and can get a "pretty" cover later.
2 - what is the expiration length on the PW's? is it 6 years?

Thanks

TerisBoys

Shipping for me (MI) was $21 for a Regent, $28 for Regent and Parkway.

Celtic - pre-advisory don't have the set "you must install this seat this way at this weight" instructions. And yes, 6 years expiry for the Parkway.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
It is ALL LCMOM's fault!!! She enabled me! I have it pay her back. I ordered the classic regent today!!!!!

loufrando

Okay I just clicked on the link to Babylove for the Parkways and they are showing up as $99? Where's the sale? I wanted the Brownstone (my car interior is tan) but ended up ordering the Express from albeebaby yesterday! Where's the $69 Brownstone?!

drey

None of the prices look like the OP's list anymore, other than the MA... Maybe BabyLove was getting so many hits they decided to make the prices "normal" again? :thumbsdown:

TerisBoys

Well phooey. Looks like a lot have gone back to 'normal' price and/or are out-of-stock.

The Monarch is still on sale, and so is the Regent.

vamom

I do not need another car seat. I do not need another carseat. I have 1 child, 2 huskys, 1 nauty, 1 radian, and I still have 5 outgrown seats in my closet. Between our whole family we only have 4 vehicles. My child is going to college in a harnessed seat. So why I am clicking on a parkway? Thank goodness it is out of stock. But that regent is reduced to 169. Someone hide my credit card. When our the weekly meetings again?

ali's mom

I got a confirmation email yesterday. Sure hope that means I will be getting my Regent!

I got a confirmation, then the next day the email about not being able to fill the order. As long as they haven't refunded your credit card by now, you should be good to go!

They are offering other colors to those of us who they cannot fill the orders for 59.99 (you can only buy as many as you had ordered in the frist place at that price).

zactayaus

I got the email notification that my sapphire PW should be delivered tomorrow. Shipping was $8.56 for me. So I only payed $48.55 total. I think that's a pretty good deal.:thumbsup:

celtic1885

Shipping for me (MI) was $21 for a Regent, $28 for Regent and Parkway.

Celtic - pre-advisory don't have the set "you must install this seat this way at this weight" instructions. And yes, 6 years expiry for the Parkway.

Teri,
Thanks for the info. Was going to get parkway but not sure she'll be in it before it expires.
Am actually looking at a Madison Regent at Baby Catalog - $229.00, free ground shipping - my dd wants the "pitty one". Just need to call and get the DOM. 2008 at baby love would be 219 plus another 20 for shipping and I'd have to still get the "pitty one".

Last edited:

zactayaus

My sapphire PW arrived today. The dom is 9/06.:( So I only have 4years and 4mon left on it. But for under $50 I guess it was worth it and ds will be 9 1/2yo when it expires. I love the seat. It seams very well made (solid and sturdy). This is my first britax seat and I am impressed. We will be using it for occassional rides in MIL's car.

ali's mom

My sapphire PW arrived today. The dom is 9/06.:( So I only have 4years and 4mon left on it. But for under $50 I guess it was worth it and ds will be 9 1/2yo when it expires. I love the seat. It seams very well made (solid and sturdy). This is my first britax seat and I am impressed. We will be using it for occassional rides in MIL's car.

Their website said the Sapphires were 2007. It said the others were 2008. I wonder what my granite will be.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC