Baby boy winter clothing lots size NB-9mo.

zactayaus

Dirt cheep prices! Need these clothes out of here!

If you ask for my paypal addy I expect payment within 24 hours or I will move on to the next interested buyer.:)

Newborn Lot (Take the entire NB lot for only $20ppd!)
Sleepers $3ppd each.
Onesie $1 with any other purchase.
Outfits $5ppd each.
The sleepers and onesie are Just One Year by Carters and all the outfits are all Carter's.
103_0449.jpg

0-3mo Lot
Onesies are all Just One Year by Carters. $4ppd for the all 4 printed onesies. SOLD. $3ppd for all 3 white onesies. SOLD.
Overalls $4ppd.
Striped long sleeve Carters onesie $2ppd.
Orange long sleeve onesie $2ppd.
Two pairs Carters pants $4ppd for both.
103_0478.jpg

Top row- First two sleepers are Circo. $2ppd each. Entire top row is SOLD.
The next two are Gerber. $2ppd each.
Bottom row are all Carters. First two sleepers are cotton $3ppd each. Last two sleepers are fleece. $4ppd each.
103_0489.jpg

Top row- First outfit is Carters. Need check on the brands of the next two outfits. $5ppd each.
Bottom row- Outfits are a mix of Circo, Carters, and another brand I'll have to check on. $4ppd each.
103_0508.jpg

Top row- Will check on brand of overall outfit. Eagles outfit. $5ppd each.
Bottom row- First pj's are Baby Gap SOLD. Second pj's/outfit are Carters. $5ppd each.
103_0510.jpg

3-6mo Lot
Top row- Carters Sleepers. I will throw in the yellow sleeper for $1 with any other purchase as there' a small hole in one foot. 1st pair $4ppd. Last two pairs $3ppd each.
Bottom row- Just One Year onesies. $3ppd for both. SOLD
Mini Wear sleepers. $3ppd each.
103_0459.jpg

Top row- Sleepers are all Children't Place. 1st two are like new. $4ppd each. 2nd two $3ppd each.
Pants are Circo. $1 with any other purchase.
Bottom row- Sleepers are all Carters. $4ppd each.
Unsure of the brand of the romper. $4ppd.
103_0467.jpg

9mo Lot (Take the entire 9mo lot for only $25ppd!)
Top row- Sleepers are Carters. First two are fleece. Last one is terry. $4ppd each.
Disney Winnie the Pooh outfit. $6ppd.
Bottom row- Carters Pants. $4ppd.
Carters onesie. $2ppd.
Sweater with matching hat are Children's Place. $6ppd.
103_0447.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

zactayaus

Are the overalls roomy in the torso? I might want them.

To be honest I don't really remember.:eek: Gavin only wore them a few times and well, he's almost 3yo now, but as you know he's always been all torso and I don't remember having a problem with them fitting.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC