For Sale Any interest in some recent Playmobil??

MOM25BOYS

The boys received some Playmobil sets from DH and I at christmas, but neither of them care to play with them as they much prefer their Lego's. :rolleyes: In the large sets I have the Playmobil Family Camper, Playmobil Animal Clinic, and Playmobil Ghost Pirate Ship. Smaller pieces I have are the Playmobil Animal Vet Car, Playmobil Pirate Ship Dingy along with the people. These sets are for the most part complete with the exception of the Ghost Ship which my son try to put together without my help and it never got finished because I can't figure out how to do it now. :eek: The Animal Clinic has never been assembled as I gave up on it too. :p Some of the hair on the men have meet the fate of a kids mouth, hence they were put up from then on, so they have teeth mark on some. I would love to sell it all together as they are light and shipping shouldn't be much. :)

Not really sure what to ask as I have well over $100 in this stuff.

Family Camper is all that is left.... Asking $25 shipped for that remaining set since it is missing some pieces. :)

Ghost Pirate Ship SOLD...... Animal Clinic SOLD
004-11-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

SPJ&E

Pacey has 1 small Playmobil set that he has been playing with a lot lately. I might be interested...I would definitely like to see pictures.

MOM25BOYS

Ok, I have some more errands to run today and when I get back this evening I will post pics. I have one PM already from someone who wants it all so if she passes then SamPacey&Joshua is next in line then Andre149. :) Thanks!

MOM25BOYS

Sorry for the delay. :eek: Finally got around to getting a pic of the lot. There are alot of pieces in the big ziplock bag that I put away so DS5 wouldn't eat them, lol. :rolleyes:

MOM25BOYS

Bump for sold and pending. Still have the Family Camper left for sale and just realized tonight that half the family was MIA. :p Dad and son must have took an extended vacation with no intentions of returning...:whistling:

Lowered the price on it since those 2 people are missing and a bike.

MOM25BOYS

Bump. :) Would love to find this last set a new home too. It only has 2 of the people left, but for around $10 you can get a whole new family from Playmobil for it! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC