amazon

kate4478

anyone try using the VISABABY sale code for Amazon? it's telling me: Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions. :( i was hoping to purchase a blvd today.

ADS

md_mommy

I just purchased an Onyx MA this morning from Amazon. The visababy code worked for me ($25 off). My total was $224.99.

Hopefully when they bill my credit card it won't come back something different, and I really hope their DOM is new!

crunchierthanthou

was it actually sold by amazon? some retailers sell through the site, but you're not buying from amazon directly. amazon codes won't work in that case. i know babyage is one. If so, check their site because shipping might be lower there.

kate4478

was it actually sold by amazon? some retailers sell through the site, but you're not buying from amazon directly. amazon codes won't work in that case. i know babyage is one. If so, check their site because shipping might be lower there.

i thought that might be the case so I chose the other blvd that was the higher price but sold by amazon with free shipping just to see. and it told me the same thing. :(

ZephyrBlue

i just tried it with a crocodile ma, and got the $25 off, free shipping, for a total of $224.99 (i didn't buy it, just checked to see if it would work ;) )

ZephyrBlue

came back to say that i tried it w/a blvd, too, and it worked fine (i tried right after the ma, but had to go referee a fight and never got back online to post back :rolleyes:) i'm not sure why it's not letting you do it :confused:

kate4478

It was letting me use it yesterday and now it will not.....Huh?

i tried all last night, with different accounts. the only thing i can think of is that i'm using the same credit card that i used before with the visababy code???

ok, scratch that! i forgot i got a new credit card when my purse was stolen that was only a few months ago and i have not purchased anything with this card.

Last edited:

md_mommy

Just an update. Watch out for Amazon's DOMs! Some of them are pretty old :thumbsdown:

I received my MA I ordered from Amazon.com last week and the one I recevied was manufactured in March 08 (already 6 months old:mad:). I was weary, but saving the extra $25 helped alot so I went for it.

I wish I could return it, but shipping that thing back would cost quite a bit then I'm still not guaranteed to get a newer DOM. And now that the sale is off, I would have to pay full price if I ordered through anyone else.

Oh, the joys of shopping online...

Last edited:

arly1983

I had the oppisite experience. My Regent was a Sept. 2008 DOM

IMHO, March 08 is not that old for Sept 08. People have gotten Marathons with 07 DOM from albeebaby just this summer. The only way you are guarenteed a brand new DOM is to order from Britax or find a company that will look at DOM for you, many will not.

sb518

The code worked for me on Sunday night, and I even paid with a Discover card. :D I'm crossing my fingers for an awesome DOM.

kate4478

i ended up ordering from baby universe on friday. i emailed them friday morning to see if they could tell me anything about the DOM, i waited a few hours and never heard from them so i called and talked to a CSR, so basicly had no clue what i was talking about and told me she would have to talk to her manager and get back to me on wednesday(tomorrow). so i went ahead a order so i wouldn't miss out on the sale. then i got this email yesterday. :(

customerservice@babyuniverse.com to me
show details Sep 22 (2 days ago) Reply

Thanks for writing to Dreamtime Baby. All manufacturing dates are listed on the right hand top side of the car seats. It will depend on the batch of car seats as to what the manufacturing date is. We received the first batch back in 11-07, unfortunately the manufacturer is unable to let us know the exact date of manufacturer for the Britax Boulevard car seats.

Thank you for visiting Dreamtime Baby. Should you have further questions, please visit our help section at www.dreamtimebaby.com/help/service.html.

Sincerely,

Michael J.
Dreamtime Baby Customer Care
www.dreamtimebaby.com

so, i sure hope they got another batch in after 11-07 or my seat will be over a year old! :eek: i'm awaiting my shipment on 9-25 i'm going to be very upset. i only ordered this seat so i could get the new style. i already have the older model. DS constently leans his head foward to see out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC