Airbooster - $55 at Big Lots

stacim

I stopped by Big Lots this afternoon to see what car seats they had and found several Airboosters for $55. Forgot to check the DOM, but I may go back, and if I do, I will update. :)

~Staci

ADS

stacim

Yep, decisions, decisions . . . too bad I'm not good at making them. :dizzy:

I'm still trying to decide if I am keeping the MA for ds who is soon to outgrow his RA and if I want to jump on a Blush Vivo Lite so dd can finally have a pink seat, lol.

I never knew this car seat stuff could be as addicting as the cloth dipes we just finished with.

~Staci

Qarin

DOM on all of the ones at our BigLots is 12/29/2007. DD1 doesn't need it (she's got a Parkway she fits fine in), and DD2 won't be starting to use a booster at all for at least another 6-8 months, so I passed.

Qarin

I know the Nautilus expiration is "end of the year six years after DOM" (so a january, 2008 Nautilus expires at the end of december, 2014, while a December 2007 one expires at the end of December, 2013). Is the Airbooster the same? If so, then a 1/16/08 would gain another year of use from the 12/29/07 ones I saw.

stacim

I too was wondering about DOM/expirations on the Airboosters. I will have to check all of them when I go back.

If anyone knows for sure if it is the same as the Nautilus, please post.

Thanks!
Staci

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC