50% off BJCMS (and more)!!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

My order hasn't been cancelled yet. But I bet that's because it's the weekend. Did anyone else place an order?

well, my stroller order was canceled saturday, so I don't think the weekend had any effect on that status. did anyone have little orders canceled? I'm pretty annoyed that my card was still charged (it's fully posted, not just pending). :mad:

seamonkeys

In case anybody is wondering why all the cancels, here's what somebody on the Pink Room got in response via email. Appears it wasn't that they tried to say it was an error (like the Target fiasco), but more of an issue of their site not being able to keep updated with what was truly in stock:

"I am sorry that you are upset, but this sale was intended as a nice thing for our customers and it got out of hand as people shared the code on bargain sites instead of just passing along to friends and family. We sold items at and below cost as a courtesy and actually made no money on the items sold during this sale. I realize that it is frustrating that the items you wanted are not available, but I assure you that it was not intentional that our site should be slammed with so many orders coming in at once that our inventory system was unable to function. Never the less, I certainly apologize for the inconvenience and the items that we have it stock will ship out to you immediately."

crunchierthanthou

hsjwmom

Yeah, I've bought several BeMines for really cheap. I got my BeMajor there, too. Everything I have bought there has been in mint condition. :) (Reminds me I need to sell the Major and one of the BeMines :eek:)

monstah

In case anybody is wondering why all the cancels, here's what somebody on the Pink Room got in response via email. Appears it wasn't that they tried to say it was an error (like the Target fiasco), but more of an issue of their site not being able to keep updated with what was truly in stock:

I only ordered some clothing and a twlight turtle and my order has been shipped. :thumbsup:

It's a really cool site and I am sure I will shop there again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC