3 across dodge journey.

Lizmama

I have only seen one or two actual configurations for my car. I want to get all new seats. I was thinking about 1 radian rxt and 1 coccoro. Are those two seats compatible? Also any seat recommendations.

Dd#2 14 pounds 9 months (currently in britax safe) dd#2 is 3 29pounds 37 in Ff eddie bauer? Ds 38 pounds age 4 1/2 ff facing in evenflo triumph(older version) he is too tall for it.

ADS

aeormsby

Which one of your seats were you planning to keep using? I'm not familiar with your vehicle at all. Hopefully someone else can help a little more.

I'm not sure getting 2 convertibles is the best route since you have 2 kids that are FF already. Since they're light weight you could look at something like the Evenflo Maestro/Secure kid or the Harmony Defender along with a Radian for your youngest.

Keeks64

What year is your vehicle?

2009/2010 is a tad easier for 3 across than a 2011+.

It will take the right seats for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

love-pink

I have a pictures of my three across' in my profile. I have a '13 model.

It's a wonderful vehicle for seats IMHO! I have never had a CCO in there though as all my kiddos were too big for it when we bought the car about a year ago :D

ETA: I thought I had more pictures in there... and for some reason I cannot get more to load. Here is my photobucket though. http://s877.photobucket.com/user/tonya48615/library/?sort=6&page=1

Last edited:

jacqui276

What year is your vehicle? I have a 2013 Dodge Journey. I haven't tried much in the realm for 3 across yet, but can easily get 2 boosters in with my Radian. I have a couple Radians, a True Fit, a Harmony V7 (unique to Canada but similar in size to the Harmony Defender, I believe) and a variety of backless boosters. I can try arranging a few seats to see what fits if it helps at all. We don't have the Coccoro here so I've never tried it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC