2008 Impala car seat?

U

Unregistered

I was wondering if what carseats anyone used with a 2008 Impala..Rearface!

ADS

Ninetales

I don't know how similar they are but I drive an '04. I have installed, rearfacing, Radian, Myride 65, and a Snugride 35. I can't think of much I couldn't rf in mine.

U

Unregistered

Yes I want a convertible. I have a Saftey first alpha 3 in 1. I can's seem to get it instaled correctly, its driving me nuts.

TheNimpsGirl

I drove an 06' and installed in the center RF: Myride, Safeseat, True Fit, Alpha Omega and a Radian.

I never had any problem with installs with either LATCH (Impala's have center LATCH so it's allowed if car seat manufactor says it's kosher) or with the seat belt.

Stelvis

How old, tall, and heavy is the child? Which version of the alpha omega do you have -- 40 or 50 lb weight limit? Is it too late to return it?

U

Unregistered

I have the one that has a 100lbs limit (in booster form). When I install it it still moves side to side more then it should I think. My son is almost 14 months and is 31" and weighs 25.0lbs

Kaitsmom

What is the harness limit on your seat? The AOE is just a challenge to install rfing most of the time which is why its never suggested. Can you return it for something else?

Stelvis

There's a forward facing limit for the harness on the seat -- it will either be 40 or 50 or maybe 65 lbs. it would help us to know which one you have.

The booster mode on that seat is worthless. It makes the belt fit in an unsafe manner and it is too short to get any child to 100 lbs. My 37 lb 4 year old would have outgrown it long ago.

U

Unregistered

I believe it is 65 pounds. I am getting ready to buy a different seat to use rear facing because this one is too much trouble or I am just noot understanding the installing of it. What do you think of Safety 1st OnSide Air Protect Convertible Car Seat? I cant return the one I have and I dont want to spend a lot either.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC