Raise your hand if you are addicted to this Forum

ADS

Alicia-N-2SafeBugs

Senior Community Member
*raising hand high!*

I'm learning so much here. Even though I'm a tech now, there are still so many things that I don't know! I don't answer a whole lot of posts with people asking advice because there are so many who know so much more than me! One of these days I'm hoping I'll feel confident in answering!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Me, me! I'd raise both hands, but DD is still napping on my other arm. I'm typing this in slow motion, one handed, lol.

Jeanum

Staff member
Papooses/Tiffany, I know you can't stay away either, where are you? ;) Hope the exams are winding down and that you aced them all. :D

Jeanum

Staff member
Still napping?? Wow youmust be a good nap mattress LOL

She's making up for not napping much the past couple of days due to visitors and her big sister's bday party over the weekend, lol. She only naps in the afternoons now, and usually averages a 1.5 to 2.5 hour nap. If I move her to her bed, she usually wakes up in a matter of minutes, so I usually keep her on my lap. Sometimes we co-nap in the recliner. Her older sister was the same way until she was about 2.5 years old.

Lys

Senior Community Member
First thing I do in the AM after the kids go to school is check my gmail account and then come here!
Yes, I'm addicted too.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Papooses/Tiffany, I know you can't stay away either, where are you? ;) Hope the exams are winding down and that you aced them all. :D

Those in the 1000+ post club aren't called CPS Fanatics for nothing;-)

Simplysomething

First thing I do in the AM after the kids go to school is check my gmail account and then come here!
Yes, I'm addicted too.

shoot, I check here first because I usually stay logged in. With my email, I have to actually sign in and stuff. lol. Typing out my name and my password, too much effort. lol

Tara

I'm siding with Kay here...

I have *no* idea what you're talking about...I'm not addicted, nope, no way....I can stop anytime I want to...

I just don't *want* to right now :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC