S/O Stroller Addiction

BW1426

What strollers do you have and why?

Maclaren Quest--shopping, zoo, etc.

BOB Ironman--running, power walking, longer walks on bumpy terrain.

My reasons are pretty lame, but I suspect that ya'll that have many strollers have better more specific reasons for each :p

ADS

sunnymw

I have a baby carrier addiction, and a cloth diaper addiction. They take up less space :ROTFLMAO:

I have one stroller that came with my Graco travel system in '05. I left it on my front porch one night and it's now yellow instead of blue. Pollen. EEK! We've used it all of 10 times since we got it.

lovinwaves

Baby Jogger City Series Double MINI for everything for two kids.

Baby Jogger City Series Single ELITE for everything with one kid. :D

I also have the Chariot Cougar 2 bike trailer(in my siggie), that has an optional front fixed wheel. I use that for jogging, and fast walking around the neighborhood.

jsta1005

BJCMD - found a great price on Craigslist and couldn't pass it up. Haven't used it as much as I wanted yet!

Graco Quattro Tour Duo - wanted a double that I could snap the infant seat into if I needed to. and it used to match my carseat. I love everything about it except how heavy it is

Graco Quattro Tour - could put B in the stroller or on the rare occasions S stayed asleep in his carseat I could snap it in the stroller.

Chicco Trevi - first stroller I bought. has umbrella fold but still has all the features

Maclaren Volo - wanted to have this to just keep in the car so I could wear S and put B in the stroller

Graco Snugrider - thought it would be handy to have but I never used it so a friend has it!

and coming in the mail.....
Graco Quattro Tour Sport - because I love this stroller! and to use for B when we go places and I can wear S. and because I got a new carseat and this matches in case I need to keep S in his carseat!

so 7 strollers and no kids of my own!

mom2juliarose

I only have one-- a EuroTrend Sport stroller that I LOVE LOVE LOVE and is getting close to retirement age.

We're not even TTC yet and I'm already trying to figure out what I want for #2, because they don't make the EuroTrend Sports anymore...

AllieCanada

I have a BJCM that I use most often with dd2 and the other 2 walk or DH will push DD1 in the shopping cart while DS walks.

For the times when I need to put 2 kiddos into a stroller I have the Babytrend Sit n Stand with the removable back seat

We also have a small and a medium sized cheapo umbrella stroller that come in handy here and there

Rosey

Oh man, I have a problem:
Graco Snugrider
Graco Metrolite
Kolcraft Contours
Cosco piece of crap
Phil and Ted's E3 with doubles kit
PP aria
PP p3
mac quest
mac triumph
mac twin techno
BJCMD

I have been eyeing the Chicco Trevi but think with the p3 there is no need for a stroller over 20lbs. I am drooling for a PP Switch. I may have to sell a few to get my hands on that.

Is that too many for 3 kids.............?

Some are out on loan and some are in the garage and some need to be thrown away. Now I use the BJCMD for everything, but love the Twin Techno too. The full service award goes to the PP P3 while Quest wins the lightweight award. :) I liked my snugrider but lately the most action it has seen is as my mall shopping cart on black friday.

Loves2sing

I have:

Graco Quattro tour
I bought the travel system when my dd was a baby. Now that I plan on putting M in the ma, I will be selling the whole system. Cross your fingers!
(I don't have picture of this one.:eek: That would be because I never use it anymore I guess.)

Combi Cosmo DX
This is our single travel stroller. Great for me, because I am short, not so much for dh. Love the fold on it, don't like the wear and tear.
n523461210_1138790_970.jpg

Maclaren Twin Techno:love:
Our double for everywhere. We bought this because we travel so much, and we didn't want more than one double considering J is already 3.5.
n523461210_2451000_2983.jpg

I would LOVE to get a P3, but I don't really forsee that in my future.

canadiangie

I'm down to two. :thumbsup:

An e3, and an '08 Aria (which oddly enough I adore).

I've had an '06 Aria, P3, Mac Rally Twin, and a Quinny Zapp (in hot pink!), and Zooper Boogie, but I've sold all of them.

My next stroller will be a Mac single of some sort.. probably a Triumph. There's a "Four Season" (Quest?) on kijiji right now for $450. If it wasn't so darned pricy, I'd probably go snag it. :eek:

I also have a Beco 4th Gen which gets used as much if not more than my Aria (the Aria and Beco live in the truck, get used for in/out trips).

MySillyKids

BJCMD

I have a BJCMS coming to me, when we can find a box to ship it in :crying: :love:

I have a jeep umbrella type stroller, we got it cause it was pink. :rolleyes:

munchkin

I have a BJCMS in orange. I really want to get some green skins for it (but just haven't figured out how to or come up with the $).

And a couple of crappy umbrella strollers. I sold the P&T e3 not too long ago, neither M nor E were feeling the love for the back seat. And I don't have them often enough to have to have a double, I use the Ergo or Beco when they both need to be restrained or are tired.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I have not owned a stroller in 6 months :eek:. I had to sell my beloved MBUD when we moved :(. That was my favorite stroller by far. When we move back to WA I am getting another one. I just can't justify buying one up here because they are more expensive and I'd never use it.

MoreLatte

I currently have 7

Mac Quest
Mac Volo
Both kept in the car for mall trips, errands

BJCity Classic for walking and soccer games
Pliko Lite-used to be my everything stroller until I bought the Quest. Just sitting in the house now.

In the garage, unused for a long time:
Peg Perego Milano XL
Peg Aria with a missing canopy
Instep Jogger(need to give it back to the neighbor)

I recently sold a Schwinn jogger and Sit and Stand. oh and a Graco Ipo(forgot about that one!).

zactayaus

I have:

Mia Moda Compagno (sit and stand) for long day trips because DS2 gets tired.

Baby Planet Solo Deluxe (just bought it off craigslist 2 days ago). This is going to be our camping stroller.

I just ordered a Graco Quattro Tour last night for $90. I'll probably use this alot while the baby is in his SS1 and when I don't have to worry about DS2 needing a ride.

Schwinn umbrella stroller that is about 5yo but I still love it. It was DS2's camping stroller and we still use it for him when we're going to be out all day.

Graco Air Duo-glider which was for DD and DS2. I only used it every once in awhile for about a year or so and it's been sitting in my garage ever since. I just never really felt the love for this stroller. I am going to clean it up and try to sell it sometime in the near future.

Oh, and my friend will be giving me her jogging stroller that she's only use a few times. I'm not sure what one it is.

So I guess that makes six all together.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm down to 4 now (well, and a pink umbrella that's actually Leah's toy doll stroller, lol, it was cheaper than a good toy stroller!)....I've owned maybe 2 dozen over the years :eek:

2002 Carbon Volo (my first good stroller, still works, still gets tossed in the car when we need something light).
2006 Scarlatto Inglesina Urbe (has a bigger seat and wheels than the Volo, since Leah's so big and I love a good umbrella stroller).
2008 Mocha Mint (??? I think that's the name)Mia Moda Cielo Evolution (yes, it's an ugly chair on wheels, I'll admit it. it folds small and is comfy, lots of space for long legs, and it's unique :love:)
2004 Grape Mountain Buggy Urban Single with a taller canopy in silver (for neighborhood walks and to the pool, it pushes like buttah)

:)

TXAggieTech

Not really into strollers but I've had a few.

Still have:
**Quinny XL with non swivel front tires in black.
**Quinny XL with swivel tires in yellow. These are huge strollers that DH fell in love with and brought back from Germany. I didn't have anything to do with buying them but really like them. We've gone through 3 sets of tires and the stroller still looks great. We have a board for the back and have used it for 3 kids quite often.
**Volo in orange. Bought after DS was already 4, it mainly gets used when we have our large camera case.
**Cheap double umbrella. Used for a few weeks in Hawaii about 4 years ago and never since. It worked great.
**Graco Glider. Still in the box, I need to sell it, I'll never use it.
**Graco Duo. For my nieces and nephews, I'm not sure if it they have taken it out of the box.
**Frame thing that you put the seat on, never used.

Given away 5-6 other random ones that fit the bill at one point or another, nothing fancy.

I really want a P&T E3 with double kit. Just because.

Ali

I have a serious stroller problem in addition to my carseat collection. :whistle:

Strollers we have owned:

Huge Graco monstrosity that came with car seat - I thought you were supposed to get a Travel System - donated
2 umbrella strollers - one from our registry and one was too good of a deal to pass up (still have both)
Graco Mosaic - great to leave in the back of my car - gave to a good friend
GoGo Kids Urban Advantage - LOVE that stroller!

DH just caught me looking up the strollers on the double stroller thread. He just rolled his eyes at me (we're one and done with DD).

twinsmom

I have:

Snap-N-Go double (for infant seats; don't have this anymore...)
Peg Perego Aria Twin
Mountain Buggy Urban Double - LOVE this stroller; can steer heavy twins with one hand; it goes over bumps, grass, anything. Very heavy to get into the car, though!
2 cheapie umbrella strollers

...and of course Katie has a single and a twin doll stroller:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC