S/O Stroller Addiction

jewlsvern

I have a Graco Quattro Tour travel system, Baby Trend Snap N go Frame, Cosco stroller (small single-I don't know the name) and an umbrella stroller. All this for 1 child.

I am currently looking into a double stroller to use when DS arrives. I am thinking the Kolcraft Contours Options.

ADS

miraclebabies

I have: 4 singles and 2 doubles for 2 kids... a 2 yr old and a 4 month old

Graco Quattro Tour/SS1 combo- in Legacy.. big but was nice when I had only 1 kid, dont use it much just the carseat. Very easy to snap and go..

Britax Espirit- single in Red, folds compact and will use more when I wear C and push W.. maybe more this summer when it is nice.

Inglesina Twin Swift- in Navy.... love this stoller..folds compact, take shopping everywhere, fits trough all doors, single recline and canapies, storage space.. cant say enough about it.. well worth the $60 used but excellent cond.

Umbrella.. cheap, hate it and never use it

Eddie Bauer double.. folds compact, has no storage and not a carseat combo,I dont use it much.. maybe just small walks

Instep single jogger... love this stroller for off roading, big wheels, adjustable handle but no storage, heavy and large when folded.

I would love to have a Schwinn double jogger but havent bought one yet.. a red one with adjustable handle and storage.

I don't have an addiction, but here are the strollers I currently own:

*Maclaren Volo-Silver(24.00 at Target clerance)-2007 :love:
*Eddie bauer double stroller-it's lightweight(40ish on clerance at target in 2006-Freakin' Love this stroller
*baby trend Snap n go(1.00 at garage sale)-Love this stroller for my safeseat

Strollers I have owned(sold for double most of these)

*Baby trend single jogging stroller(cleranced 20ish dollars target-see a trend)?
*Graco Double stroller(24ish target clerance)-great with my boys
*Eddie bauer tandem stroller(ughh hated it with a passion)-5.00 garage sale
*5 stupid umbrella strollers that kept breaking
*Graco Single stroller(Loved this, but finally broke after 5 years)
*Kolcraft side by side double stroller-5.00 garage sale find
*Sit n stand stroller-10.00 garage sale find(Loved this)

lovemyfamily

I am an addict. My stable is small now, but that is because I had to give a limb, and several strollers to get the Vista. So here is what I currently have and why.

Uppababy Vista in denny (red). I bought this because DD hated riding in P3, she wanted to face mommy. I LOVE my Vista. I use it for anything but quick trips, because I use the 2 piece fold feature, so it is a bit of a process to put it together. It is great all terrain, mall crawler, soccer games etc. I have the Brooksponds blanket in it currently and that works great. I have used it a couple times putting the baby facing out but most of the time she faces me.

Maclaren Ryder in chestnut. This is my beautiful stroller. I just brought it out of the garage 2 weeks ago. I have it and the Vista in the back of my vehicle. The Ryder is great for quick trips when I need her restrained. Thank you!

Peg Perego Atlantico, we have at my mom's in Phoenix, AZ for when we visit.

Maclaren Quest and matching doll stroller. For travel.

Hartan Pram that I bought at a school auction 2 years ago. Never used it though.

Baby Jogger ATS, for all terrain, walks to school etc.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Really? You want me to list them all? :p

PP Triplette SW

ABC Everest Twin
MBUD
Maclaren Concorde Duo
P&T e3 V2

PP P3
PP GT3 **This one is on the chopping block...I really like how it pushes, but I don't like how it folds**
Dreamer Design Park Avenue
Maclaren Volo (Carbon & Magenta seats)
Maclaren Concorde LX
Maclaren Vogue (Key Lime)
MBUS

I swear I'm missing a couple too...but maybe not...I just sold a DuoGlider & a Mac RallyTwin...

Oh yeah...a KoolStride single jogger that's out on loan...I forgot about that one.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Oh, I might have you beat, let's see...

bertini bidwell steerable pram (905) sport monaco. Bought in 03. Haven't used it much recently because I really need new wheels for it. I also have the toddler seat.

graco mosaic....hanging in the garage. I really should get rid of it as I haven't used it in years. Wanted it for the car for the carseat for quicker trips when the Oct 05 baby was born.

Chicco keyfit with the matching C1 in explorer for Jan 07 baby.

Valco Rad with bassinet (aquamarine)for him.

Silver cross 3D stroller system in pistacio. Love this system, also. Had 2 umbrella fold strollers for the car.

Bebeconfort loola with windoo carrycot that I sold and replaced with a Loola up in choco/creme.

Bob duallie sus in red (2005), for then 3 year old and baby. For going around town and soccer fields, walk to school: was replaced with an 07 revolution duallie

Stroll-air spider duo with 1 bassinet. (babies were only 15 months apart)

Emmaljunga twin cerox 360 in Navy. With all accessories (perfect for newborn twins).

ABC twin (older) with brand new camo skins and a reclining toddler seat.

Bebeconfort twin club in blue. Need to get some parasols for it. It is my newest aquisition. I really wanted to have a tandem for the mall instead of a side by side.

so 5 plain singles, 1 single with toddler seat, 4 doubles, 1 triple.

I think I have a problem:whistle:

aaminnky

Senior Community Member
I'm not what you would call addicted. I have been eyeing the BOB Revolution for a while now and haven't convinced DH I NEED it yet. So right now we have an older BOB SUS that I got on Craig's List for running, neighborhood walks and softball games, a Chicco Capri in the car that I use shopping and quick errands and we used a Snap n Go with the infant carrier for about 6 months.

flutie128

I have
A Graco stroller from my 20/26 snugride from 2004
A Graco Sterling metrolite that was for my snugride or DS to ride in
A Maclaren Techno Classic in purple that I :love:
A Eurotrend Babytrend - I think I am getting rid of this one because I can't push DS one handed in it anymore

I really want a nice double to walk around the neighborhood in but DH keeps pointing out that DS will be 5 in July and could ride his bike while I walk.

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
I have
I really want a nice double to walk around the neighborhood in but DH keeps pointing out that DS will be 5 in July and could ride his bike while I walk.

Make him go for a walk with the kids like that and see how fast he rethinks that idea.

DD can't keep up on her bike (she's 4) and DS#1 & 2 are too fast on their bikes (6 & 8yo) so it has to be ride, ride...wait...wait...wait...wait... Which is why I have my triple...DD rides in the stroller, and the older two walk with me.

SavsMom

Currently I have a:

Peg Perego Pliko Lite - I love this stroller for travel and for quick trips into the store, or an venue we are at that may be crowded

Graco Quattro Tour - this was part of my travel system, I love it but its HUGE so I am giving it to a friend as soon as I get my....

Graco Metrolite - I just ordered this one from BabyAge, I'll use it for trips to the zoo, the mall, etc....anyplace that dd will be in the stroller for quite some time.

and...

Peg Perego Centro - its at Grandmas house for her to use.

I've also had a Chicco Trevi (I just didn't like it) and an Evenflo Journey (would be great if they would put a 5 point harness in it...Evenflo just doesn't get it do they?)

I only have two, but I still spend an inordinate amount of time looking at different ones.

Bugaboo Cameleon
Inglesina Zippy

I have a BJCMD on order. Supposed to come in any day now. In grey and orange. Very excited. Wanna use it even tho we only have 1 kid right now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC