In Search Of A Red Backless Booster

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Anyone have just the base of a Monterey or Monarch or Go they want to sell me? Leah LOVES her red Go, and I want Bitsy to have something that matches :rolleyes: I wish the Dakota had a black and red version, or the Paul Frank Olli cover were out, but I've been shopping for hours and can't find anything, so if you have any of the above, PM me!

Thanks!

ADS

sirrahn

Doesn't that new Evenflo backless come in red? It may be crummy, I don't know...just was thinking it's the right color:)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I was checking that out, it's super cute, I wonder if it's comfy? Reminds me of a Kitschy fifties diner chair, lol. Wish I could see it IRL :)

arly1983

Babyuniverse just put the clek on clearence for $39 and the covers are on clearence for $9.99.....too bad they don't have a red cover BUT lots of other cute covers :whistle:

skipspin

I was going to offer you my backless turob that's red, but I guess that won't work.

One of the cleks is going to come in red/monkey isn't it? :p

AlmostFive

Yeah, I was checking that out, it's super cute, I wonder if it's comfy? Reminds me of a Kitschy fifties diner chair, lol. Wish I could see it IRL

They had the new Evenflo backless at my Walmart last week. It did not look comfortable at all. The seat area was a thinly padded piece of vinyl. It reminded me of the vinyl pads on 70's car seats!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oooh, you guys are full of ideas, thanks!

I placated myself by getting the cheap green clek cover because it matches the green piping on the Frontier and the flowers in the Radian Princess cover, and then I'll just put the Go away for now and use the seats with rip-stitch tethering/safestop until Leah's a little older...and..till...um... I can get that Paul Frank cover for the Clek :eek::cool:

(Oh, and just for fun I wrote to Safeguard and politely begged for a backless version of the Go to be sold alone... they have no plans to do so and recommended I get a Clek :rolleyes::D)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC