Inexpensive Trollsbeads source?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Inexpensive being relative, since $300+ for a silver chain and some glass and silver beads is slightly insane to begin with... But does anyone know where I can get these for below market prices? They're going for insane amounts on eBay.. Apparently all the cool moms are into these and some of the bracelets run into the thousands and even tens of thousands (for gold).. One of my good friends is moving out of the neighbourhood and the "rich moms" thought this would be a good going away present..but the other moms have finances to consider. Me..I'm caught in the middle trying to buy an expensive gift with limited funds. Why did I agree to this?!

-Nicole.

ADS

QuassEE

Absolutely.. I'm hoping to find somewhere that sells the glass beads under the $25 number I see most places... and the cheaper silver beads under the $23+ mark... When you're buying 10-14 beads, a chain, a clasp, and stoppers it really adds up.. most bracelets run $350+ for a sparse one..

Are these popular there yet?

-Nicole.

HEVY

I have seen them but they look like something the upper class would wear, no offense to upper classers ;) So I haven't seen a lot.

QuassEE

They're pretty popular here, but I think people buy them one charm at a time and don't go and blow $500+ at once :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC