Had a good Buy/Sell/Trade? Tell about it here!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Since we can't do a feedback score system here, I'm sticking this thread so people can report on transactions with happy outcomes.

If you have something nice to say? Say it here!

:)

ADS

SillyLily

Hey, great idea for a thread!

Alright, I'll report that I've bought two things (some baby signing DVDs and a Radian carry bag) from Joolsplus3, so just in case anybody was wondering, she's a legitimate person to do business with. ;)

Okay, but seriously, Jools it was a pleasure to do business with you. Thanks for shipping the items so quickly, too! :D

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I've done several trades with Arly, and though I'm sure she'll tell you I'm very slow (and she's right, I am!), she is awesome! :love:

I've also bought from lovinwaves, and she is great, too! I still love the mei tai I bought from her ages ago. :love:

ETA: I've also just completed an in-person buy with azgirl! Great stuff! Slightly sad that I didn't get to see her, or the True Fit in her truck, and instead, just unloaded everything in the bed of the truck... but! the stuff was great! LOL

Last edited:

sb518

I've done 2 transactions with Calideedle. Once as the buyer, once as the seller.

She's great!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cryswilkins

I have bought from yoshiandluke and jessclear and they have been great! Both were a pleasure to buy from. Hmmmm I know that I am forgetting someone, but I can always edit later.:p

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I have had transactions with these people and all went smooth. SOme were buying and some were selling. I know there are a couple more too, but can't recall who they were. (some in person transactions)
Joolsplus3
Lauralou
lidarln
Jka1217
Starlight
jdchic3
kidzndogz
Arly
Munchkin
Mom25boys

Last edited:

arly1983

I've done several trades with Arly, and though I'm sure she'll tell you I'm very slow (and she's right, I am!), she is awesome! :love:

Ok, I am going to try to condense all of mine into one post. If you did a B/S/T with me and don't see your name, then PM me and I will come back and edit you in. All of my transactions (besides one) have been great!

thepote
lovinwaves
joolsplus
Bugiestew
Lodonal65
csma
larualou (IRL)
djma (IRL)
jaded
QuassEE
celtic1885
mcomommy
dhardawa
courtfrog2
mom2acrew
jca1217
ali'smom
TXAggieTeck
azgirl71
SingleMomTo2Girls
papooses
mommy2env
katiesmomm
calideedle
Chameleon
sixboys
MOM25BOYS
jdchic3
mylilboyblue
melniemi
yoshiandluke
dillipop
keri1292
Synchro246
Jacks

Last edited:

mommy2env

This is a good thread...

I have bought stuff from the following people, that I can remember. :eek:

Joolsplus3
Arly1983
Super_Grape
Chloespurple
cryswilkins
lauralou

TXAggieTech

I've dealt with:

Mylilboyblue
Jdubsm
Morganthe
Calideedle
Arly1983
Clothdiapermom
Dhardawa

This includes buys/trades and freebees.

Also, I know Jessclear IRL, she has babysat for us so that means she is way trustworthy!

munchkin

I have had great transactions with the following!

Judi...........(thanks so much for all the hard work/calling around/shipping/etc.)
azgirl71..........(fast payment, I wish it had worked out for you)
Airforcemamma..........(fast shipping, even from Canada)
Rosey..........(fast payment)
broken4u05..........(fast shipping, super nice, but she doesn't know her own address:p)
dhardawa..........(fast shipping, super nice in person, very helpful with installs)
bp2002..........(fast shipping, great deal)

Thanks everyone! :D

keri1292

:thumbsup: jen_nah ~ sent me my coveted Zebra cover :love:

:thumbsup: mom2riley ~ found the Cougar cover for jen_nah, sold me her onyx to swap anonymous craigslister for the cougar, sent the cougar to jen_nah who then sent me my zebra. mom2riley ROCKS! She also organized the Squeaky Shoes Co-op! :love:

MOM25BOYS

I have had excellent transactions with buying or selling with the following:

Mommyof3boys
Jen_nah
Courtfrog2
QuassEE
lovemyfamily
dhardawa
calideedle
Melniemi
jb5416
Marinesfamily5
Kidzndogz
Mylilboyblue
Arly1983
Azgirl71
Momme2 3

Thanks ladies for the great deals and the fast payments!!:D

Last edited:

jdchic3

I have done sold/bought with:

Arly1983
Lovinwaves
Azgirl71
Melniemi
snowbird25ca
mommyjkl
MySillyKids
Niea
mommy2env
And someone else who I can't remmeber! (If you see this PM me and I'll add you! :D)

Last edited:

Mylilboyblue

I have had only good buy/sells/trades since I started here :D

Jools
Arly1983
mom25boys
lauralou
TXAggieTech
NatenMaddiesmommy
leighi123

You guys are awesome! :love:

Rosey

I bought from Munchkin and could not have had a better experience. Fast shipping, and I love the cover I got!

melniemi

I have B/S/T with:
arly1983
jdchic3
stretchy glue
keri1292
mom25boys
starlightCPST
cryswilkins
supergrape
Kidzndogz
celtic1885
emandbri
mon2riley
courtfrog
cpsaddict
jessclear
Holly
Dillipop
2lilmonkeys
djma

I'm sure there are more - please pm me if I didn't post your name! All of my transactions have gone super!:D

Last edited:

drey

I'd like to know if there is anyone on this board who hasn't done a buy/sell/trade w/ Arly. Anyone???

Me! Lol! Although, if she has a Rushmore Frontier for sale, that could change... :whistle:

I have bought from yoshiandluke and I was very pleased with the transaction. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC