VW and Chrysler unite - make minivan?

ADS

Chameleon

OMG How awesome! MY DH is a huge VW freak too, hence the Jetta he drives. LOL I loved the VW Eurovan and really wanted one.

Morganthe

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I'd rather see them bring over some of their other styles from Europe. I always liked The Touran
content.Par.0161.Image.jpg

along with the "Sharan"
content.Par.0250.Image.jpg

or the Caddy Life

I realize these are not super large vehicles, but it would be nice to have the option of a smaller minivan on the market. :)

Last edited:

lovinwaves

We are VW fans too, but I do not like Chrysler products...this is probably not something we would be interested in. Hope it is at the Auto show in March :)

Although, the interior seems to replicate VW, I do see tinges of Chrysler, VW, and Honda on the exterior. I have to say DH and I think overall it is a nice looking van, but still think the Ody looks the classiest.

I would love to drive it though. Can't imagine how the handling and suspension is going to feel with a VW twist on it.

The frontend makes it appear to be narrower.

What's funny is I notice ALOT of similarities of the Honda Odyssey. Maybe trying to mimic it?

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
What's funny is I notice ALOT of similarities of the Honda Odyssey. Maybe trying to mimic it?

This is funny because I showed DH the pictures and all we saw was Dodge. :D

The interior is practically identical to our new '08 Grand Caravan. :)

I :love: my swivel n' Go and will *not* give it up... and I haven't even had a chance to use the table with it yet. :D

lovinwaves

This is funny because I showed DH the pictures and all we saw was Dodge. :D

The interior is practically identical to our new '08 Grand Caravan. :)

I :love: my swivel n' Go and will *not* give it up... and I haven't even had a chance to use the table with it yet. :D
'

You know I was telling Dh, "hmm...I wonder if the Dodge looks like that too!" LOL!

Since I don't know what the newer Chrysler's look like all I saw was Honda and VW touches lol!

I noticed immediately the dash looked like a Chrysler though.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
The narrow-ness of it reminds me of the MPV, the front of it reminds me of the Oddy. It doesn't look VW to me but does look like a mix of the Chrylsler/Dogde, Oddy, and MPV van's currently on the market.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC