For the fun of it...Lets share our obsessions!

How many strollers do you currently own?

• Parking Nine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plus Pushing One More Makes TEN!

• Studying 11-13

• Excited to say 14 or 15

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHaley

All the threads like this I found were from long ago. Let's get a new one going pics and all :)

How many strollers do you currently own?
What are they (Make Model Year)?
What do you use it for?
Specs (like wed do for cs...torso seat weight)?
Do you recommend it & why/whynot?
PICTURES!

Enjoy

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
No idea how many.. I just sold about 6 or 7...

I have at least 3-5 Volos, one of which is my new 2008 Coffee Stripe.. :) 1 Mistral, 1 Vogue, 2 Quests, 1 Techno Classic... Mountain Buggy Urban Single.. Chariot Cougar 2.. Pliko Lite... Probably more, I can't think.

Many of them are on permanent loan, probably 1/3rd of them.

I only use two Volos. Last time I used the Chariot was Halloween. The Mountain Buggy is looking pretty in my garage. Honestly, I don't go anywhere with my kids that requires a stroller anymore--not since going back to school. They're all neglected and house-bound and stuff now.

My favourites are: Volo and MBUS. :)

-Nicole.

chelle80

I voted for 3-5 but then i realized i have 6, and all for 1 child.

I have a britax preview, (2) chicco's C5's, a graco lightrider, a chicco caddy, and i just ordered a chicco C1 this morning:D

What do you use it for? I rotate them in the car, except the lightrider, because i get tired of the same thing all the time.

Do you recommend it & why/whynot? I don't rec the britax, the handles bother me. I do rec the chicco's, because they have great CS and the caddy i have actually had since 2000 and it still works like new.

PICTURES! It looks like this is all i have in PB, but here's C in the C5
SD531834.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
2002 Carbon Volo (the one that truly started the obsession, even though it was about my 5th stroller...)(DH's trunk stroller)

2004 Grape Mountain Buggy Urban (bought it used for Leah...LOVE it)(Garage stroller, it only walks around the neighborhood)

2008 Orange and Gray Baby Jogger City Series Mini (newest full featured stroller...I need a mall stroller that can take huge curbs, baybee!)(lives in my trunk)

I'm still trying to sell a 2006 Britax Verve-Black and a 2007 Mountain Buggy Breeze-Orange Cabana Stripe...and I really want to buy a 2006/7 Mac Techno XLR in Tan and Crimson...and probably another Volo or Uppay Baby G-Lite :love:

It's a nice day, maybe I'll haul out and get some pictures :)

PS, I recommend them ALL! Volo for simplicity, MB's for rugged durabilty, Mini for the massive canopy, big seat, and addable snack tray, Verve for compact/stand alone fold (Leah's just too big for it now :( )

hkmomof5

I have eight.
1 older style Pliko/Peg Perego Navy and yellow
1 Orange Zooper Salsa with diaper bag to match
1 older Baby Trend swan series 4 wheel all-terrain model

the doubles are
1 inglesina biposto (love it), but very big and bulky
1 Graco duoglider
1 instep double jogger(never use the harness is broken)
1 inglesina twinjet(love it)
1 peg perego duette

I want the new Baby Jogger citi mini in the double and single styles:D and a new Bob revolution....I can dream!!!

Dillipop

I put a modest 2 or 3, but just realized we have 4.

mac Volo- in my trunk
chicco tuscany- in dh's trunk
joovy caboose- sits in mom's garage (has been used a dozen or so times in a year and a half)
instep jogger- in my mom's basement (hasn't been used in a couple years.)

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I voted that I have 1 stroller but I forgot to inculde my bike trailer that I use as a double stroller so I guess I sort of have 2 :eek:

Wow, QuassEE! What do you have?

ccjones

We are down to three strollers now:

2006 Mac Quest Sport; green/gray (lives in cargo area of my Pilot)

2007 Uppa Baby G-Lite; black (lives in DH's trunk)

2007 BOB Revolution; orange/brown (DH actually does light jogging around the 'hood with this, but mostly we take it for neighborhood walks)

PHaley

See I'm loving the variety :)

I myself have 7
Singles:
mac volo silver '06 (used most often for everything)
zooper waltz blue '05(great for new baby to preschooler, favorite color, hold the '04 britax companion I have and matches!)
chariot cougar red '04?maybe(have the bike attachment, stroller and jogging attachments and infant head supports-a toy for grown ups)

Doubles:
mac twin techno navy/tan '03( when I fell totally in love with my volo I knew I wanted a mac double with more features than the oldie)
mac double navy/yellow plaid OLD maybe opus duo for sale(when I couldnt get enough of this I wanted newer and single so I got the volo)
mbud grey '05(just got it a few days ago, havent even taken it for a walk but it has all the right features to make it our park, farmers market, all day out walking stroller)

Prams:
Emmaljunga dont know what black with carrycot, toddler seat and kiddie board (aka triple) (Nothing smoother to push or to ride in, our show off stroller but needs some work :( )

Will post pics when I figure out how to get them off Flikr...

Keep em comin' :thumbsup:

cso1997

How many strollers do you currently own? I have three singles and one double

What are they (Make Model Year)? 2006 Maclaren Techno Classic - Cranberry, 2006 Chicco C1 - Iceberg, 2006 Mountain Buggy Urban Single - Cabana Blue, 2007 Mountain Buggy Urban Double - Born as Plum Dot, now Cabana Blue

What do you use it for? Mac - quick errand stroller, Chicco - use more in the winter so I can snap the seat in for short trips, MBUS - outside and any outdoor activities, MBUD - our only double so it goes everywhere I think that my older DD will ride

Do you recommend it & why/whynot? I love all of my strollers and would highly recommend them. I push the C1 into many conversations because it is so much like a P3 or Zippy but less money. My favorite is the MBUS. What a great stroller!!

jamesmommy

Let's see....

Right now I have 3 Maclarens
an Opus in a blue plaid that I don't remember the name of right now (also have a second skin set in Louis Blue),
A Grey Techno
and an Orange Volo

I also have a 2005 Valco runabout in Krypton (olive and khaki)
I have skins for the Valco in Burgandy and Navy as well

We only use the Techno at this point, our stroller days are about over.

Lea_Ontario

Two.

1 umbrella style stroller from Zellers - a little bigger/heavier than a typical umbrella stroller. Not sure the brand.

1 Joovy Caboose.

Namegirl

Senior Community Member
We've got 2:

Red Chicco Caddy
chicco-caddy-lightweight.png

Red and Yellow Bubu (?) We purchased this in Europe, so I don't know much about it. But it has some nice features.
13030121.jpg

designermv

Three. I'm itching for a new one, but my daughter turned 3 in October and I can't justify it. We're TTC now, so hopefully I'll have an excuse to shop soon.
  1. Peg Atlantico
  2. Mac Techno Classic
  3. Peg Aria

skaterbabs

I own two that I actually use, I have two more that are outgrown and sitting in storage but I don't really count those.
The outgrown ones are the Graco Air 6 (which I will pass on to SIL when they have their first kid. It's compatible with all Graco infant seats) and a Graco Outrider. (I couldn't bear to give it up, it's a WONDERFUL stroller.)

The two in use are my Volo (of course) and a jogger, I can't remember the brand.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC