Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Caralv

Safety Test Britax Advocate

Hi guys. Hi. I am considering to buy Advocate, but I saw this safety test and now I am confused.
    https://www.babygearlab.com/reviews/...clicktight-arb
    https://www.babygearlab.com/topics/v...tible-car-seat
    Your thoughts on it? I am shocked at these results as Advocate is advertised as the safest in Britax collection. Would you still go with Advocate? Would you think Boulevard or Emblem is better?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads