New seat listings

biddyk8

West coast kids have updated their site and now have 3 new to Canada seats listed as coming soon. I know they have been wrong before but would still be nice if they actually came.

The Maxi-Cosi Mico AP- Still 5-22 and 29"
http://www.westcoastkids.ca/Gear/Car-Seats/Maxi-Cosi---Mico-AP-Car-Seat

The Maxi Cosi Pria 65-
http://www.westcoastkids.ca/NEW/Coming-Soon/Maxi-Cosi---Pria-65-Car-Seat

The Keyfit 30- 4-30lbs and up to 30"
http://www.westcoastkids.ca/NEW/Coming-Soon/Chicco---KeyFit-30-Car-Seat

Think most people will be excited to see the keyfit 30. And as it is also in the sears catalogue its likely to actually be coming here. Woo! Oh just noticed it says the keyfit is coming in March!

The Pria has been teased for too long I wont believe it until it actually appears.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Clek has a grey 80's suit like Britax now??? Why???

Which one? I checked the Oobrs and didn't see one? They do have a hideous brown leather Oobr that's not on their website. Canadiangie sent me a pic of it. Hideous. The only way it would look good is if your leather in your vehicle was the exact colour. So maybe there's some Alfa Romeo, BMW, Audi or something out there with matching leather.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
This one - cool! That is promising if it has bolsters like that! I wonder if it will come with the standard Dorel 36" RF limit though :rolleyes:

maxicosi-pria65-zside.jpg

Oobr in...I want to say it's called Thunder but I can't remember. I've heard the fabric is quite soft. The Foonf and Olli will come in this cover too.
clek-oobr-thunder.jpg

And the Click Connect 30 too - am I mistaken or is it exactly like the 35 but with the lower weight and height limit (30/30 vs 35/32)?
graco-clickconnect-carseat-brampton.jpg

Keeks64

I need a new baby .... Like ASAP ...... I am lusting over the Keyfit 30 :(

The pria looks weird with the bolsters compared to the US version. Wonder if we will get the awesome pink one?!

The mico with the white base is pretty cute!! If it was anything but Dorel I would consider it

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
A bolster is a lump, basically.

See the difference between the Canadian seat:
350_999_6201_sourceImage.jpg

and the American version:
1st-protection-safety-1st-complete-air-car-seat1-580x6681.jpg

The Canadian seat flares up into bolsters.

Their Pria pictured above does the same thing. It's to meet Canadian anti-rebound requirements.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC