Best place to buy Frontier 90?

EmilyAnn86

I need to buy a Frontier 90 in Congo today. It looks like the price on AlbeeBaby, Amazon, and Diapers.com is the same, $247.49. Am I missing a place with a better price? If not, which of these 3 stores is best to order from? I really need the seat here before Saturday and a good return shipping policy is important just in case. Thanks!!

ADS

erikanc

I just got one on Target.com for $228. If you go to their mobile website, they will give you 10% off a baby order if you sign up for baby text alerts. I was already signed up so I used my husband's phone number. We were quickly texted a code. I also have a redcard so I got an additional 5% off and free shipping. Seems easier to return to a Target store if you need to. HTH!

duckmama

I think if you need it here by saturday and have Amazon Prime that will be the only option that will get it there on time for sure. Albee and Target can be hit or miss with the shipping speed.

Athena

I think if you need it here by saturday and have Amazon Prime that will be the only option that will get it there on time for sure. Albee and Target can be hit or miss with the shipping speed.

Or diapers.com! They offer free 1-2 day shipping for everyone and free returns. Amazon has free returns too, but non prime shipping can be slow. Albee does not offer free returns, so if you might need to ship it back, don't buy it there or you'll be paying for it, and you may not get it by Saturday either. Target's shipping takes too long, at least to me.

duckmama

Do diapers.com, they can get one to me by tomorrow they say. They let you put in your zip and tell you delivery time before you buy.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
And the FR90 in Cactus Flower is now showing up for $210.79 at Amazon, too, when you click it as a cover choice :dance::
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B00BEVF1W6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374447901&sr=8-1&keywords=frontier+90?tag=carseatorg-20&tag=carseatorg-20"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

msg221

Where do you see that they include the vehicle protector?

It had a little blurb about it the first time I saw it for the $210.79 price. I wonder if they deleted that later. Oh well, it's not on sale anymore and I missed it since I can't order until tomorrow. It's still that price on Amazon, but then I get charged sales tax, so it would be $230.xx after paying tax.

Hopefully Target will have it on sale again soon.

Athena

It had a little blurb about it the first time I saw it for the $210.79 price. I wonder if they deleted that later. Oh well, it's not on sale anymore and I missed it since I can't order until tomorrow. It's still that price on Amazon, but then I get charged sales tax, so it would be $230.xx after paying tax.

Hopefully Target will have it on sale again soon.

That's frustrating. I thought Target did weekly sales. Is Target.com turning into amazon with its fluctuating prices? I hope you're able to find another deal.

msg221

I know their in-store ad runs from Sunday to Saturday, but online is probably different. I have no idea when the sale started. Well, it's not like I absolutely NEED the seat, I just wanted another FR90 so we would have two seats that my DH knew how to install.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
That's frustrating. I thought Target did weekly sales. Is Target.com turning into amazon with its fluctuating prices? I hope you're able to find another deal.

The big online stores all basically monitor each other and adjust prices automatically. Those with B&M locations don't do it as much it seems, maybe because they don't want to have to update their in-store prices as often or price match as easily?

Athena

The big online stores all basically monitor each other and adjust prices automatically. Those with B&M locations don't do it as much it seems, maybe because they don't want to have to update their in-store prices as often or price match as easily?

Thanks! I guess Diapers.com sat this one out. ;) That makes sense that they do that, but it can be exhausting to keep up with it as a consumer. On the other hand, if they'd duke it out a little more, we could get even better prices. (insert evil laugh :D)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Thanks! I guess Diapers.com sat this one out. ;) That makes sense that they do that, but it can be exhausting to keep up with it as a consumer. On the other hand, if they'd duke it out a little more, we could get even better prices. (insert evil laugh :D)

Yup-

I've had Amazon refund the difference between purchase price and a lowered price in the past. I'm not sure what their official policy is, but if you are within a free returns period, it's a lot cheaper for them to do it that way!

Diapers.com is owned by Amazon, but I have no idea if they use the same pricing software.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC