Affix- I bought one

Phineasmama

Does anyone else have one yet? I was trying to do 3 across with a HBB but didn't want a regular turbo, it's nice to have latch...

(will add more pics tomorrow with the kid, I just snapped these quick when I tried it out in the car)

I love it!!!
245E5FFE-F382-477A-84C5-F737C2828D5A-7427-000002CB7B8D3A0F.jpg

Nice belt guide, doesn't look like there will be any issues with it popping out or anything
A9B0BCE2-2EB1-4298-BE3F-8037D4B78B0C-7427-000002CB7E058EB9.jpg

You can see in this pic there's plenty of room to access the buckle
C9106834-97B4-4874-B28B-F7B092C09369-7427-000002CB806C3505.jpg

I was comparing it next to the regular Turbo at TRU tonight and I honestly think the bases are the same width. BUT the affix seems maybe a little narrower at the back of the seat and a little wider at the very very front? The cup holder is removable, but I am leaving it on for now because it doesn't look like it will be in the way.

I just wish they made it in purple like the low back!

This morning-
994D6166-743B-41C5-994F-D56FA3FEAC89-7427-000002F923C1B893.jpg

She was kind of twisting to the side a bit. But the belt fit is great on smaller kids just like the turbo. She's like "Mommy it has a cup holder! And I can see the buckle!" haha

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Those are the same type of belt guides as the Graco surround booster thingie.

Phineasmama

Yeah I was debating this and the purple safety surround...but ultimately decided to go with this one because I didn't want DD to have to buckle the thing back in every time.

One thing I noticed though is that the LATCH straps are really kind of short, it could be awkward to actually hook them up depending on your vehicle and car seat setup.

Phineasmama

Lol I can't even count right now I'm too tired :p

At least this one was cheap! I used a 20% off coupon too. I have been selling and trading a lot I think I have 3 extra seats right now but I am selling my classic MA.

Baylor

Pretty!! Your back seat looks like candy with all those colors. :). I only get to have boy colors. Let me know how you like it in long run. Looking for hbb for moms car.

auto correct hates me

Holly

I saw that at BRU yesterday and I really like it. I really wish my van had LATCH for all locations. I want my dd's to have latchable boosters but one of them sits in the 3rd row driver's side (so they are separated).
Ds will be 4 next month and not going in a booster for at least a year or longer but I'm trying to decide what to get him out of the Safety surround turbo or the affix.

Phineasmama

Yeah in my van she is not using latch either but it is nice to have the option i guess. I'm just lucky that it works out in the CRV! Especially since the seats are so close together and DH would not be good about remembering to check if the booster is buckled.

thekatie

Phineasmama said:
I don't think so either, I can measure later.

I thought they were coming out with a high back version of the Connext though- that one is wider/deeper so maybe it will be taller as well?

That would be amazing. Like, super amazing, for me. J sits great in a NBB, but since we haven't done a long car trip since he's been out of a harness I haven't seen him sleep in a NBB (& I'd rather not ever). We might be doing a trip this year and I've been scared about that, and would love him to be in a HBB. Must look into this possibility more :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC