BJCMicro on clearance at Target

luckyclov

That happened to my Mini too. You can see the two breaks in the rubber in the handle in the pic upthread. I'm totally bummed about it because it seriously affected the option of reselling it, so now I'm just keeping it as a second stroller for my husband's car. I wonder if the rubber splitting is a common issue?!

I always thought it split because DH put too much stress on it while using it as a marathon stroller. But maybe it is common? Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

sm1982

I bought one at $99 just so I didn't regret not buying one. But it's been a month now and between 3 Targets, only two have sold (including the one I bought). I'm hoping to return this one and re-buy once the price goes lower! I'm not sure why they're not selling - maybe the size of the box? Plus it doesn't look like a typical stroller box and is stuck on an end cap down low. Not that in complaining ;)

Holly

I wonder if people just don't realize what it is. There are no pictures on the box and no floor models at my stores. I know at least one other person around here is stalking them too. Last Monday when I went to check them, another mom was too. We both scanned one and were bummed they were still 50% off. She said she recognized me from last summer's toy clearance. I wonder how many other people here are stalking them too.

aeormsby

My store still had 2 for $99 yesterday. They moved all the clearance baby stuff to the front of the store and it was all still 50% off.

I agree that no picture on the box makes it much harder to figure out what it is. And does it even say the color on the box?

lovemy2kidstw

I'm going to look at my target this afternoon. I just don't want to wait because what if they don't go to 70% off & then they get rid of them before I can get one.

Pepse

Here they are in one of the targets I go to

On an end cap, away from the strollers and on the shelf above is a bassinet for sale. Not one out of the box set up

Attachments

• image-2711201720.jpg
    image-2711201720.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 48

tdotey

My store still had 6 for $99. I bought one at $139 for my friend and have already already returned and re-bought it once. I've been riding around with it in the box in my car ever since.

For the question about the wheels I went into a store that carries the other models and tried the mini wheels on my micro. I only tried the back wheels because someone already said the front wheel fits. Plus I couldn't find a sales associate and I didnt want anyone to question what I was doing. I say all the micro wheels can be swapped with the mini wheels so I'm calling to order all 3 mini wheels from BJ tomorrow. Hubby hates the micro wheels. The only other wheels he has seen are the ones on the elite so I guess that's understandable.

bella_1818

I get off work at 10:30 and then I'm going to check Target. I already bought one at $99, so if I happen to find one at 70% can I just buy it and walk straight over to the CS desk with my $99 receipt and return the newly purchased stroller? Is that weird? Or do I walk to the car and switch them out and come back and return one a few minutes later?

mom2kandm

RUN or at least call your local T, as its YMMV with clearance pricing. I went this morning and they were on marked down to $50.04!!!!! 75% off!!! They had at least 10 left when I bought 2. Absolutely no one in the store, probably because of the not so nice weather. PM if you want to know which store. Oh, I am in NoVA.

mom2kandm

I get off work at 10:30 and then I'm going to check Target. I already bought one at $99, so if I happen to find one at 70% can I just buy it and walk straight over to the CS desk with my $99 receipt and return the newly purchased stroller? Is that weird? Or do I walk to the car and switch them out and come back and return one a few minutes later?

I would at least walk out the store and come back a few minutes later. No need to switch out. But that's just me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC