DOM of your Radian?

ccjones

OK, this is purely out of curiosity. For those of you that have Radians (Radian65 specifically), what is the DOM on your seat?

I think I *might* have one of the oldest Radians on these boards. LOL I originally bought two Radians around Thanksgiving 2005 and they both had DOMs of 9/05. In March, I noticed one of my original Radians had a tiny, tiny crack in the plastic on the base. Russ was gracious enough to replace it free of charge, even though the the warranty had expired. The new Radian65 came with a DOM of 12/06.

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Our Radian65 has an Oct. 2006 DOM (purchased in Jan. '07 from target.com).

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I have one Aug'06 purchased in November '06 and one Jan'07 received in Jan'07.

I also have two Premier's (80's) with Apr'07 DOM, purchased this month... with two more on the way. :rolleyes: Gotta love car accidents. :mad:

Coastal was 02/06, replaced by a Granite with mfr. date of 03/07. The Granite has the deeper harness groove under the seat, and installs much better in more configurations than the older one! :thumbsup:

ccjones

Russ is sending me two new SafeStops with the black sleeve over them. We'll see how they work on my older-style Radians w/out the deeper harness grooves. I was disappointed to see even my new replacement Radian with a DOM of 12/06 still has the shallow harness grooves.

I wonder if I could get Russ to replace both my Radians with the newer style seat shells?! Hmmmm.... :whistle:

BudgieStew

I have two one is a DOM of July 2006 and another of August 2006.
Both purchased May 2007 and according to the stores I bought them from came into their stock January 2007.

singingpond

Radian 65 purchased from Albees in Jan. '07, DOM 7/06. It currently is installed RF, so I'm not sure yet if the shallower harness groove is an issue (should try it FF in our other vehicle, where I suspect the problem may arise). It does have the newer SafeStop with the black cover sleeve.

solmama

Our is 02/06, purchased 08/06. Don't know of any major defects yet, but the cover is really fading.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC