Say it ain't so!! Cow gets discontinued!!!!

Chris

Just talked to Britax about replacing my Cowmooflage cover on my BLVD 70. They couldn't send me a new one because it has been DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!:eek: They say this currently affects the BLVD 70 & Advocate 70 CS. They are out of stock of the marathon ones and she wasn't sure if they would get more of those in or not. It seems to still be available for the other seats.

I asked her to please let them know that this is a bad idea because the cow is so popular.

**They are introducing two new BLVD covers...silver birch and Zebra (which is plush...maybe they consider it the new cow?:thumbsdown:)

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Meh. With cow you either love it or hate it. I hate it personally but would love the zebra.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I don't care for the cow either, but am very surprised the are discontinuing it on two seats. It is very popular and a lot of people love it. I just prefer things more symmetrical apparently and I have a certain fondness for the zebra, not sure that I would ever buy the zebra cover though. I really like silver birch.

That really stinks for you. Why are you needing it replaced? Are you getting a new cover still? Which one?

miraclebabies

Wow.. That's crazy. I'm glad my classic marathons are good till 4-14'. I'm getting two FR 85's to match DD1 cowmoo.. Hope they don't get rid of that cover too :(

Baylor

I will be hunting a cowmoo cover for fr soon. I just love it!

auto-correct on the loose..

Phineasmama

What the??? Cow is so like...synonymous with Britax, I can't believe it!

Although I would go for a zebra cover if they make it for the MA70 :D

StillThankful

They say this currently affects the BLVD 70 & Advocate 70 CS.

Wayfair has a cowmoo set for the advocate 70 @ only $46 :thumbsup:

Not sure if it would fit the blvd70 though.

http://www.wayfair.com/Britax-Advoc...wmooflage-R10B91Q-BRX1281.html?clearance=true

BTW, It's only 1 in stock at that price--all the others are $77.99.

I have it in my cart to hold it for you or anyone who needs it. Just let me know and I'll release it. I believe after 30 minutes, it will automatically be released.

msg221

Glad I got my Cowmoo cover for the FR85 then! I was happy to give up the Maui Blue. I just hated the texture on it.

I still have a Cowmoo cover for the MA70 though, and no MA70 to put it on!!!

jsmom

Ha! I hate my Cow cover, im just waiting to find a good deal on different one because I dont want to spend 80 on a cover.

Chris

Luckily my cover just has the safety label fraying and tearing off...not a safety issue, so I can still use it and I get a new one. I really want something soft, so no onyx, something not snaggy. They don't actually have the zebra and silver birch yet. I wish they had opus gray for the blvd 70. Anyone know anything about Sterling? She told me it was more slick than onyx, but from the pics it looked similar to riviera to me.

Still, I am shocked that they would do away with cow simply because so many people fanatically love it. I am a late convert to cow, mostly because they didn't have much else in plush that I liked when i got mine. The cow is awesome for hiding crumbs and drips which is a big deal since we spend a lot of time in the car and a lot of snacks are consumed in the seat LOL.

abigaylebelle

Hmm well it looks like Britax added cowmoo to the Blvd70cs line up so maybe they are just not making it for the blvd70? I'm glad I already have a cowmoo blvd70 though, it's super cute. I like the zebra, but not as much as the old style zebra.

Spam

I really like my cow, for some reason I think the zebra is girly while the cow works for both.

gigi

Chris said:
**They are introducing two new BLVD covers...silver birch and Zebra (which is plush...maybe they consider it the new cow?:thumbsdown:)

Are you sure the new Zebra is plush? I've been trying to figure that out.

Syllieann

I love my moo bv70. But part of that is because I like plush and I really like the zebra too. I hope they will still have it for the fr85 when ds outgrows the rf limits on the radian because I was hoping to get him one so i could have the whole car be plush cow :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC