Help my friend is furious w/health teacher...need flyers and links!

zactayaus

My bff is a 2nd grade teacher and her son (my godson:D) is in the 2nd grade at her school. He will be turning 8yo in a few weeks. Today the health teacher said to her son "you must be so excited to be turning 8yo and finally getting out of your booster"! My bff is almost as car seat crazy as me. Her 8yo was harnessed till after his 7th b-day and she plans to keep him in a booster till he's 4' 9" or passes the 5 step test. She is just furious that the health teacher would even say this and she wants to be able to present this teacher with some facts and possibly a flyer that the health teacher could hand out in class to the kids about staying in boosters.

Please hit me with links!

ADS

Pixels

There's the boosters are for big kids handout and the 5-step test on carseat.org, and the NHTSA recommendations and AAP recommendations both refer to proper belt fit.

tjham

I just printed that out and half of the writing is like it is a foreign language. It looks fine on the computer. Very strange! :(

tjham

I already restarted it a few minutes ago, because of another printing problem I have. :(

I don't know how to reinstall the printer driver. :confused:

I tried something else and it worked OK.

That page is great but it uses so much ink. I wish they didn't have the solid blue and red areas!

I don't want to try again and have it use all that ink.

Hope it works OK for everyone else!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC