Question Cloth training pants

Dorothy

Are there any cloth trainers that are cotton inside with a waterproof outer? TIA

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org. Ignore the Autocorrect...

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Potty Patty/ Potty Scotty all-in-one trainers are also available. They also make plastic covers that can be used over cloth trainers/panties to protect in case of an accident in the car, etc.

Oh, Gerber has some, too.

Dorothy

Thanks! I asked at a boutique earlier, and they said all waterproof trainers were "stay dry" on the inside. I knew you ladies could help me, though! :)

DS is only 18 mo, but wants to use the potty just like his big sis. So cute! Trying to decide if I should keep taking his cloth dipes off and on or get trainers so he can learn to pull his pants up and down. Not sure what the best approach is since he's so little... Wasn't really planning on doing this for a while yet (DD was 2.5), but I'm just trying to follow his cues. No pressure!

mamom

We preordered the flip ones, DS2 should be ready to start trying when they come, if not they can sit on the shelf for a little while. Go Albert!

Dorothy

Oh, man... If only they were available before the end of Nov!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC