Major JJB stash sale!

arly1983

All of these bags come from a pet/smoke free home.

Not pictured yet:
VGUC Purple Paisley Packabe (in the mail on its way to me) $80 ppd

****SOLD ITEMS*****

I have this SW Belight in EUC that has been altered to have tote style straps. It is gorgeous!! The tote straps were altered excellantly by Laura! No matching changing pad. 12ish in shoulder drop on the tote straps. SOLD

Bequicks all in EUC and purchased new by me $14 ppd each:
Lotus Lullaby KEEPING
Onyx Blossom SOLD
Midnight Eclipse SOLD
Evening Vines SOLD
Sweet Tweet SOLD

GUC Vanilla EL BeRich (slight darkening of the vanille EL that I couldnt get a picture of) $25 ppd SOLD

EUC DZ BeShady $14 ppd SOLD

EUC ME BeRich $22 ppd SOLD

GUC Midnight Eclipse BeAll with matching changing pad and mess shuttle (three small light marks) $49 ppd SOLD

GUC Onyx Blossom BeHip w/ never used changing pad (drying) $60 PPD SOLD

NWT Black/silver BeMajor (played with but never packed up) $30 ppd SOLD

NWT Black/silver Packabe in perfect condition with matching changing pad and original strap. $50 ppd SOLD

EEUC Black/silver backpack straps $18 ppd SOLD

EUC Lotus Lullaby MightyBe $33 ppd SOLD

EEUC Midnight Eclipse BeSet w/ both straps $34 ppd SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The belights, those are be quicks, right? I suck at this. Also, the SW BeLight, how is it altered?

arly1983

The belights, those are be quicks, right? I suck at this. Also, the SW BeLight, how is it altered?

Yep, those are quicks. Thanks for the catching that.

The SW Belight has been altered to have two tote straps instead of the messanger strap that you tied together.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC